Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Now Available - Road Rage Returns 1.0.1 and Road Rage Returns: Music Pack 1.0.1

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Yeah I figured out another crash related to the book burning van, so my bad, it can still happen in some cases.

I'm referring to the online multiplayer hack, not the bonus game.
i know i already asked this on the final trick or treat event post before but it has been 2 days and didn't get a response i didn't know if you guys were busy or not and that's why you didn't respond to my question but usually you guys are pretty quick answering everyone's questions. anyways the question is will you guys port the other 3 holiday cars in the future as an update? (e.g. thanksgiving canyonero, christmas firebird, and new years clown car)? because i noticed when i decompiled the mod that those cars were missing. and i would love to be able to drive those cars. my guess is they were excluded because the event had to do with halloween idk. again sorry if i reposted what i asked before but no donutteam dev responded so i was wondering what was going on.
They'll be added to the mod in a future update.
Is the multiplayer hack available for download already?
No, though the changelog mentions it for our beta testers.
Ah ok that makes sense
Upon decompiling the mod (I wanted to use some of the cars in the regular game), I found that the CustomCarSupport file makes reference to the other holiday cars, but the cars themselves aren't present.

I'm guessing those cars aren't going to be added until their respective holidays?