Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Springfield Noire - Original

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks, Loren! I definetely will)
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Heads up! The Countdown until release has begun!
The modification will be released on May 24th
Happy waiting! :p
Sounds good Gordon! Feeling excited
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Just forget about any countdowns since everything is already ready (except for LUA difficulties, which are probably going to be released in the next version after the release).

The modification release date is rescheduled for 11 May 2018. Yes, Springfield Noire comes out tomorrow.
Happy waiting!
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
The modification is now available. I want to say huge thanks to anyone who supported and helped us, without you, we've probably left the mod in a "character retexture stage" (i.e. where we just retextured a pedestrian, nothing more)
You can download the mod by visiting main thread and clicking on a link below
Again, thanks everyone, and goodbye!

P.s. If you'll find two secret cars hidden in specific places in specific premission stages in L2 and L3, you will receive a badge!...when this custom badge system will be available to everyone, of course
Just so everyone knows, if you get near the end of L2M5, trying to save will crash the game. It won't matter if you completed or didn't complete it. Skipping the mission is the only thing to bypass this.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
(And no one really knows what's wrong with this s***, so...Use "UnlockAllMissions" hack)
Hey after adding the mod, I get this message when I start up Lucas Launcher

You need the Additional Characters framework too.
Thanks