Forum Mod Bakery Docs

An... odd competition of sorts (CLOSED, WE HAVE A WINNER!)

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
It only ever stops when you enter the another area where the music changes? It doesn't do that in level 7.
Also, it's not removed. The music is still there.
It's great to know where it plays, but still, this has nothing to do with whatever "burns_tunnel_loop" is.
You should fix the music and add it to the restoration mod, or add the info about the region to TCRF. What is "burns_tunnel"?
Cheers!
Back on topic, current best time is 15 minutes and 44 seconds by Gordon CMB!
I am sorry for any inconveniences I may cause by bringing this back up, but the deadline (1st December 2018) is approaching! If you wish to enter, better do it fast!

(And, to be honest, there's only been one entry. Also, if there is still only one entry by the deadline, I will not extend it.)
Alright, deadline reached.

Gordon CMB wins!

Gordon, (I assume that you'll read this at some point) you will get to beta test my mod when it gets made (this could be a while, though.). As for part two, post the image you want me to use.

Congrarulations!
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
So, I badly "CMB-ified" your avatar, enjoy!
:)
It's really good. I know that I originally said that it would stay as my avatar for a week, but It's actually so good that this is being extended to three weeks.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Lmao, nice
The CMB-ification process explained in 3 steps:

1. Take image.
2. Apply a colour pallet of black and different shades of gray to image.
3. Add black text across image. Make sure to include a strikethrough near the top.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
(Actually, no, you need to apply three stupid effects, write down any letter(s) in Borg 9 font and then apply this filter)
What does CMB mean anyway? Is it an acronym for something?