Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Modern Fixup Mod (Broken)

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
I'm looking through these cars and some of them I could put to use in later versions of the mod with a bit of fixing up. However, the family sedan I already have is perfect so I will be using that one.

As of right now, the mod won't be decompilable and nobody has the family sedan that you are looking for apart from the staff which is the reason why people have the mods compiled. I believe there are two other roofed family sedans that are pretty good and im sure there are links to them somewhere. One made by Colou which is not far off from the Donut Mod one, And another made by Will and Chaoseight which is similar to yours (i noticed in the files sent to me you found their station wagon). I'm not sure where you can find them because they weren't posted on the forum. I found the links to them on discord a while ago so you will need to ask either Colou or Will for the sedans.

But yh you have some interesting concepts with some of these cars and i will try to use some of them at some point.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Currently, I'm unable to do that because I'm just unlucky when uploading stuff to youtube as the quality goes really s***.
As for more images, I could post some soon I guess.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks!!
when this mod is finished. will it be decompilable?
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
That won't be for a while yet but it more than likely won't be decompilable.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Well you don't have to post more pictures now, as I just installed bootcamp onto my MacBook. So I can finally play this for myself!
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Okay, here are some bugs I've found in 10 minutes of playing

1. The game crashes, just spontaneously. Like when completing the tutorial mission, or just driving, or when killing a wasp camera.
2. Nelson's street race doesn't work, just crashed
3. This isn't a bug, but it's super tedious. The family sedan is so slow.
4. Loading times are super slow, my computer has an SSD by the way.