Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Generic People RSD Location and How to Replace Homer

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Sometimes, when you drive through the city and run over people, they say things like "What a Heck" and this types of things.
I think that like the main characters, they must also have RSD in which their audio is found, I was investigating in the game files, but I have not found anything, do you know where those files are?
my second question is: I have lucas pure 3d editor and I would like to replace the playable character, homero for example is the playable character in world 1, what would happen if he wanted to replace it with the wiggum boss? in the image below I open the files that I think are correct, but I do not know what it replaces without the game falling
Any answer is useful
Sorry for my bad english, i used google traductor in some parts
All dialog files can be found in the dialog.rcf file in the root folder. The conversations folder houses all of the missions dialogue, while each individual character folder holds the dialog outside of missions whether it be when they're driving, getting hit by you, or talking to you.
Let me know if you need help editing them, or adding new dialog. I pretty much know everything there is to know about the dialog files.
Thanks for your help, I was extracting generic male, generic boy, etc. and in a moment I saw traffic 1 2 and 3, do you know what it belongs to? I also wanted to ask you about replacing the playable character

PD: I downloades RADtools, Is it normal?
Traffic belongs to any cars on the road, no particular model. I'm guessing the number refers to subsections of cars, certain dialog will be applicable to certain traffic while others will not. Replacing a playable character is simple, but has a few steps to it:
Go into the "leveli.mfk" file in the scripts/missions folder and find this line of code:
AddCharacter("homer","homer");
Change both sides to the name of the character you want. If the character you want isn't already a playable character (ie. not Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, or Apu), there's a couple of other things you need to do.
You can't create animations, so what you're looking for is animations already found in the playable characters that you think is applicable to yours. Say, if I think playing as Barney would be cool. I'd probably use Homer's idle animations.
I'd take the "homer_a" file in the art/chars folder, copy it, and rename it "barney_a". I'd take the "homer.cho" file in the same folder, go into it and rename any instance of "homer" to "barney". Make sure not to rename the animation names. Save that as "barney.cho".
Copy "homer_kickwave" and rename that to "barney_kickwave". Now the "homer_electrocuted" is up to you if you want to change it, if you want the electrocuted texture to look more like your character, you'll have to edit the image found in the .p3d file manually. Save it, and of course, rename it to "barney_electrocuted".
Go into the "level.mfk" file (not leveli.mfk) in the scripts\missions folder and find these lines:
LoadP3DFile("art\chars\homer_kickwave.p3d");
LoadP3DFile("art\chars\homer_electrocuted.p3d");
Rename those appropriately. Essentially, you now have a functioning playable character. The next step would be adding dialog options for your character, for example, when Bart says "my ovaries" while running. It's a lot more complicated, but I'm happy to run through the steps with you.
Unfortunately, I'm about to get onto a plane. So it might be a while.
Yeahhhhh! Ater crash the game one millon times I achieved this 🕺
Thaaank very much!!! any news will notify you