Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Tutorial : How to make Simpsons Hit and Run in cel-shading using Reshade

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The quoted post is unavailable.

I know this topic is old and probably nobody is going to answer me, but for the sake of god reshade is installed correctly with all files and it still doesnt appear a screen when i press home, HELP ME
Hello there, I'm sorry for this answer not being of much help, but the reshade tool isn't made by us so I don't know much about it. I've used it before, but I'm not that familiar with its errors. Does the tool even load when you start the game?
Perhaps try enabling DirectX9 in the launcher.
If that doesn't work, try taking the tutorial from beginning to the end, step by step.
I wish you good luck!

ayo i didnt enable dx9 i hope it works, thx man
You're welcome! I hope it works too.

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS IT WORKED THANK U SO MUCHHHH

You're welcome!
I'm still in shock that so many fans are working on a 2003 game, great respect to the people who create shaders and mods
*SOLVED* I can't seem to get the UI masks to work at all, I have shared a link to this post and your UI mask in hopes that someone will assist me I hope you're alright with that, I respect the effort you have put in I give you full credit. forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/5122 There's the link to my post on the Donut Team forums. *SOLVED*
I made the white parts transparent in photoshop so I solved my issue.
I have a really strange problem where there seems to be some kind of plane, where the hud is, covering the game that ReShade picks up as the depth buffer.

In the main menu when I select an option and the camera pans, it actually detects the correct buffer, presumably because the plane temporarily disappears.

However, as soon as the animation is done ReShade goes back to detecting this weird plane as the depth buffer.

I can't find any solution to this anywhere on the internet and I'm guessing nobody else here has run into this problem. It prevents me from using and kind of depth related shaders, including this cel-shading one in the game.

EDIT: I figured out how to fix this. You have to download the version of ReShade with full add-on support and then checkmark "Copy depth buffer before clear operations" in the add-ons tab.

Hello everyone! me again (2 posts/threads in one day, sheesh)

This is a weird question (im not too used to github) but how do you convert the raw code into a zip file?

(Idk if theres a website to post this question on, but i'm counting on you guys, no pressure)