Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Pickle Mod - Rick & Morty: Hit & Run (1.1.3) + Lite version

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
were do i buy cars i cant find gil
@soldierboy Level 1 he's by the kwik e mart near where the wreckage used to be. Level 2 he's where the dirt jump used to be. Level 3 he's in the new area over the bridge and level 4 he's by Cletus's house :)
i bought all cars from gil but have 14/16 and no cars left in the phone booth to unlock is it a glitch [img]file:///C:/Users/Jake/Pictures/le.PNG[/img]
When I try and play this mod it says gives me a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Buffer Overrun message I have the highest graphics card.
Looking into these issues guys thanks.
why this mod not use from free roam mod?
Updated to 1.1.2. Just a couple of very minor bug fixes. :)
Just a few question re Pickle Mod.
1. In Level 4 when I enter the portal in Bart's room and end up (presumably) at the cemetery, the Jump bar stops working! No jumping - no killing space invaders or getting the card! That's the last ones left. Any advice would be appreciated!

2. Level 3 - how to get the card on top f the helicopter? Tried many things - didn't work. Any help?

3. Level 2 - can't get to the card behind the boxes in the train yard, near the car wash. Can see it but the character wouldn't go down from the fence. So frustrating!

Please advise.
@NZAURUSS, Thanks for pointing that out, update coming any minute now that should fix these issues! As for the card, try getting a fast car and jumping over the helicopter from the observatory side. With some skill and a bit of luck you'll get it!
Updated to 1.1.3
- Unlocked FreeRoam hack in launcher settings.
- Mod now requires the interior jumping hack, this fixes a bug in level 4 mission 6.
- Added a portal near the car wash in level 2 to assist in locating a card.