Forum Mod Bakery Docs

"Midnight Racing: Springfield": Released beta & backstory

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Download here

Ahem, some people may remember the "Bart's Birthday" hoax from last year's april fools. The mod presented in those images is the mod I am showcasing here.
Mod Story
Bart is up late at hours & is ready to make this night challenging for everybody on the streets.
But the unexpected happened and a mysterious stranger has kidnapped his best friend, Milhouse!
Will he help Milhouse? Who is this stranger?

Screenshots
A bit of a backstory: I planned to finish & release this mod last year, however, other things came along in my life and development slowly stopped.
The name of the mod was supposed to be a placeholder, but I couldn't think of anything better, so we're gonna keep it as this.
If you're new to what this mod is, here is a YouTube video on it:

Disclaimer #1: If this mod does not seem promising, that's because it isn't! It's just a long left project of mine. This post is not supposed to be more than a beta release and an explanation to what happened to this mod.

Disclaimer #2: The current version of the mod is NOT decompilable, for the sole purpose that I do not want any assets used from it before it is fully completed.
If you would like to use any assets, please contact me on DonutTeam Discord (@rnazexz).

Disclaimer #3: This version may feature a bunch of bugs & not-so-many quality of life features. That is because this mod has been untouched for a while, and I never planned on actually releasing a beta. I just released this beta because I hate gatekeeping things & it's better than just having it laying around in my PC anyway.

Disclaimer #4: This mod is not being worked on anymore. Maybe in the future?
I am goind to try
The quoted post is unavailable.

I'm really loving the mod hopefully I can use the assets and vehicles of the mod but it'll have wait until the full version comes out soon.

Looking good!
For the find homer mission. When I enter Moes. I get an error for CustomInteriorSupport. Did you plan on adding an new interior for Moes but never got around to it or no?

No, but I planned to the fully connected map on this mod at some point.
That error is because of a leftover hack the fully connected map requires.
midnight club 2 but its in hit and run
This post has been removed.
9 mos ago (Statistics)
2 mos ago (Edited 2 months ago)
2 mos ago (Statistics)