Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Mod Starter for Custom music's and Model's and Voice Pack's

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello. My name Is drew. And since I have signed into the Donutteam and being part of the community for Simpsons hit and run, it has been my dream to Mod Simpsons hit and run since the day I've played hit and run an extremely long time ago at my grand mother's friend's house with 2 kid's that has a copy of hit and run. And I absolutely loved it. And seeing how there's a Modding community for hit and run. I thought I could be part of the community of this website. Of course the only downside is that I am new to the modding community, and was hoping I could have some help n tips for starting a mod for hit and run with custom model's and soundtrack's as well as voice packs since I know there maybe 1 video about having custom model's. But also at the same time could be a bit difficult. So If anyone knows how to mod hit and run, Pls let me know since I am a very huge fan of the game and would do anything to be part of the Modding community.
Hello there and welcome!
There are plenty of tutorials on our forum which you can check out & get an idea of how things work.
Here are a bunch of tutorials that I suggest you look into for the matters you've mentioned:

You can check out the Tutorials flair on the forum for (obviously) more tutorials.
If you ever have a question, need guidance on anything or want to showcase your own stuff, feel free to post around!
Have a good day & enjoy modding!
Oh thank you very much ^v^👍🏻
And though I maybe new to the modding community. I do hope to achieve the most interesting mod in the world that I am willing to succeed as long as I hope to have some support for the mod.
I was also curious to wonder how I could also change fmv cutscenes like how hell inspector did with his mod of stupidity mod.
The quoted post is unavailable.

There is a tutorial on Custom Movies/FMV cutscenes. It should cover almost every bit of the process.
Additionally, you'll need to require this hack if your fmv cutscene has a different resolution than the default one
Oh okay. And thanks for the help ^^👍🏻