Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Please, accept my sincere apologies.

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Hey guys, I want to apologize for spamming you, pinging you, sending unwanted messages, etc. I say this to everyone on the donut team, including mazexz. No matter what happens, I promise you that I will not do this again, I have completely changed and become a good guy. I understand that everyone is busy with their own business, sometimes I am bored and have nothing to do. Forgive me for everything!
Hi there. Everything I say on this reply is my message from me alone.
I believe in second chances & people changing, and I am ready to welcome you back around Donut Team, however, I would be happy if you would stay away from me personally.

I have much more personal problems than I show & you stalking and bothering me everywhere was not a pleasant thing to deal with, especially after repeatedly rejecting your requests of becoming friends.
I also would like you to stop asking me to do any mods (on my channel or anywhere) because I do not take requests unless I offer so myself.
If you will keep your word as you promise on this post, then please, never ever try to reach me again after reading this. I can forgive you and your actions, but that doesn't mean I am any comfortable around you.

As for being around Donut Team, you're welcome back in if you promise to abide by our rules & don't ever bother other members, asking about their personal information or demanding them to get mods done for you again. If you want to mod anything in the game, you can do it yourself, we have plenty of tutorials or you can nicely write a request post & hope somebody nice enough will help you out.

This being said, if you're able to behave, you're welcome back in the community, but please stay away from me. Have a good day!
It's nice to apologize to everyone on DonutTeam. But you also have to behave like me.

Previously, I was banned several times on the DonutTeam forums a few years ago, because I didn't have a good brain and I trolled others a lot, with a fake mod, I was very bored and made fun of my mean message to everyone. others.

And since 2021, I no longer have to be a troll or offend anyone, I decided to apologize to everyone for everything my misbehaviour, and like that after all, I respect everyone. I start to learn SHAR Mod without asking the request at all hobbies. Because I learned to respect many hobbies without any request and also not spam every day or single day.

So you should behave the same way, like me and like everyone else, and then you won't have any problems in the future. I hope you understand our rules, behave like everyone else or me, and have a good behave!
The quoted post is unavailable.

Mazexz, can you unblock twitter please?

Wait... If I'm not mistaken. Are you using an alt account? I don't think Mazexz will unblock you on Twitter, buddy. Unless they told you not to reach them again.

My twitter account is private, I only keep in touch with a small number of very close people in there.

This topic serves no purpose anymore and I'm going to lock it until the OP requests that I unlock it.

[/locked]