Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod: The Rebalance Update Released

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Ah. The platforming section? Are you playing in Normal Mode, where it might be slightly easier?

That was something I never touched as I felt the timer was fair (80 seconds, which translates into 1 minute and 20 seconds), and both of our playtesters didn't complain about it. That being said, if you're having issues, I'll consider nerfing it in the next update.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
I've sent the file to you Loren. Even if you cant get it to work then thanks anyway. I knew that there might be problems with updates due to file changes. I just want to have everything unlocked and have enough coins before the new map is out. Good luck with that BTW.
Hipporeno, I have the same problem with the same mission. I enable the "No time limits" in the mod launcher to get past that mission.

I also have Aspergers too. And yeah, I was getting frustrated with that mission. And getting outwardly frustrated with a game is pretty rare for me.
Hello! Love the mod. Following it for a few months. Just playing the new version and I can't seem to past L3M3's loading screen due to this error message.

imgur.com/fLOHzJf

Anyone getting this?
Hotfix incoming.
Um... is the nuclear truck's stats in L1M5 on supposed to be very slippery on Hellfish?
Currently yes. Why that is, we don't know. That AI is very bad for some reason.
Hotfix 3.2.1 is out now. The download and the change log are available over on SHAR Mods.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Kenny, I always play on normal!
For me, it seems to crash right after it gets done showing the Donut Mod Initialized.
The game runs fine with Donut Mod disabled, but when I enable it it just seems to crash right there.