Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Full Textbibles in CustomText Format

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Do you have a text string with an empty key?

MISSION_OBJECTIVE_01=

Having no text after the = would cause that error.
Oh... THAT's why the error pops up?! Oops... I didn't think that affected anything... (This is the first time that error popped up, and I've had a few empty text-strings...)
I got rid of all the text strings with a blank key... and the error STILL pops up! Why?
Can I have a zip of the ini files in your mod?
Sure... Here you go: Download.
Your Lithuanian.ini still contains empty keys.
...But even with the empty keys, the Lithuanian.ini file STILL worked BEFORE I put in into a CustomText folder...
These actually work fine for me if I try putting them into a mod in the exact way you sent them to me.

The name displays somewhat garbled in the launcher of Lithuanian but that's another separate issue.

It works for me also but It seems lucas isnt supporting the ą. But for me Again  icant get P3D Editor to work same error and downloading 3.5 NET wont work for me for some weird reason...
Hmmm... If the Custom Text works in your Donut Mod... then the error might NOT be caused by the CustomText folder! Maybe, there's something wrong with the Meta.ini file?

Also, the language should say Lietuvių Kalba, but I guess Lucas' Mod Launcher doesn't support Unicode characters either... -_-