Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Presenting... Seymour Skinner!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd
To clarify, the mod will not end after level 2 if Homer is chosen. All it means is that the current plot will be ended, and a new one will take its place. It will also likely mean that there will be a different plot every level instead of one continuous plot.

@Supercoolpem
Bart still wants Bonestorm II in my mod as it follows the continuity of the vanilla game. That's Bart for ya :p Make sure to vote if you want one character over the other, but if not I support you in being fine with either. I know that indecisive feeling!

@MACCA
It's okay mate, glad to hear you voted!
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@max_power998
So, if 2 level is not the last, I can give you advice, for example: L3 Will be played from side of Bart(Why not?)
Bart:
So, Bart somehow escaped and tries to find sister, but again gets abducted and plot happens(Kang and Kodos give Bart "Moderned" Buzz cola, so he not escape, and...They're drop him on the C-Spanker, in order to get rid of him(I know, I'm bad at Scriptwriting(Scenaristing?))).
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd

I don't think Bart would be the best choice for level 3 as he is up on the spaceship for most of the level, and when he comes down he's completely brainwashed and crazy. I also don't want the original game's plot to be affected by events in the mod. I may or may not have Bart as a character in level's 5 or 7.
@max_power998
I already voted (Mr Skinner) and here's my idea for the mod (I don't care if you don't want to this, it is your mod)

Level 1 Marge
Thats the whole point and is too late to change

Level 2 Principle Skinner or Homer
You already confirmed ones gonna be the mod and why

Level 3 Comic book guy or Apu, maybe Cletus or Millhouse would be fun.

Level 4 Chief Wiggum or Apu or Nelson or MOLEMAN (I LOVE HIM, I MADE IN A PLAYABLE CHARACTER AS I WAS TESTING MY MOD, IT WAS FUNNY) and maybe Cletus or you can back to Marge
Because they have there moments in the game

Level 5. Can't really think of anyone but if I had to choose it will be Bart, or even though you said maybe Bart and I would choose him, Gil would be funny

Level 6 Homer. Maybe Krusty or Barney :/

Level 7 Grandpa, Snake, Professor Frink, if you don't like them then Flanders but I would choose one of the first 3

Thanks for reading
And I am just one reviewer so I won't care who you end up picking.

-Supercoolpem
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Supercoolpem

Thanks for your suggestions! I need to see what people decide on for level 2 before I make plans for a third level, as the story will be different depending on which character gets chosen, but I will consider your suggestions when it comes to that time.
@Supercoolpem
Thanks,
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@max_power998
So, people are choosed Skinner...I can be a Scriptwriter (or on Russian: Scenarist(Plot maker)) And help you with Idea of Missions, I can be Found at:
Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/104380883227516735291
Ok.ru: ok.ru/gordon.rbd
Twitter: twitter.com/Gordon_RBD
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd

Sure, I'd love the occasional help with the mod. Skinner hasn't technically won yet but I'm closing the poll tonight so if anyone still wants to vote, do it tonight!