Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Introducing: The Duff Rocket (UPDATED)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Max_power998
No, how do I do it?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
What I would do if I were you is copy the info from the Duff Rocket Mod's CustomCarSupport.ini and paste in in your CustomCarSupport.ini. That way the skid marks, camera index, etc. will all be correct. To create CustomCarSupport.ini, just create a text file and save it in your mod's root directory as CustomCarSupport.ini (make sure you save it as 'All Files' and not a text file).

Hope this helps :)
Max_power998
Thank you
But How comes when I downloaded a car from a YouTube video, all I had to is copy the car and put it in the art. But this is different.

PS: how did you become moderater?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Which car did you download from YouTube?
Max_power988
Homers TV original car
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
It most likely replaced the Family Sedan. You don't have to include a car replacement in CustomCarSupport.ini.
Max_power
It's actually Skinners car but I put them both in at the same time and it worked

I'm just testing the Duff rocket in the actual game so I don't mind replacing Cars cause I'm just going to switch back. The reason I'm not doing the launcher is a separate problem

Thanks for the help but I fix the problem my self.

Yoursdiddilytruly
I done a video of me riding the Duff rocket m.youtube.com/watch?v=9bF5hyOkdgY
(I know the video ain't that good because of no commentary) but I wanted to show it off.
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I'm glad to hear that you fixed the problem. However, I put all of your posts after the one from 8 hours ago together with the one from 8 hours ago. Double posting is against the rules here unless you're bumping an old thread with a new message. However, you can edit your previous post to your heart's content. I hope you enjoy the Duff Rocket!