Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Help/change voices to the characters

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I would like to know how to change voices to the characters, because I want to make a mod in Latin Spanish , as the game is only in Spanish in Spain , I would like to know what tools do I need to change them , and what steps must follow , sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish and I need all the help to make this mod
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
You're asking how to make all the dialog in the game Spanish? If so, obviously you'd need to record the lines yourself (or get someone else to help you) and then replace all the dialog files with the new files you created. I can expand if you wish, just get back to me and tell me if this is actually what you're asking.
If friend, I want to replace the voices in English or Spanish of Spain for a Latin Spanish I recorded directly from the chapters with the audacity program,
I need to know that program to replace the voices , I have two programs, one for open the RCF files ( RCF Lucas Explorer 1.1.1 ), and another for convert rsd files (Lucas RSD Converter 1.1), but I do not have any program to replace the voices.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Those should be the only things you need. Do you have a discord/skype so we can discuss this more easily?
i have skype, and facebook,
give me your facebook or skype for mp,
I only speak Spanish , but I use google translator hehehehehe :D
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
My skype is 'ballisticzoom'. I won't be on at all today because I'll be in a car, but I'll be back tomorrow. :)
Okay man!
hey man,can help me? I do not see you online U.U