Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Canis Bodhi bricking SHAR after saving
Fluffy replied to DoucheryStrum's topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, This is just a heads-up to say that if you have the Canis Bodhi mod installed and enabled, with a new save game for it and everything, DO NOT SAVE AND QUIT AT THE START OF LEVEL 7! If you do this, your copy of SHAR will essentially be bricked and you will NOT be able to progress, unless yo
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Something about Lucas' RCF Explorer and RCF files
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Will there eventually be a way to add files in the RCF files with this program? I'm sure updating the program to add this feature won't be hard. (I don't suppose somebody hasn't had that idea already.)
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
SHAR Mod Launcher Problem
Loren replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
Everytime I press launch it crashes. Can you help? I'm using the best sellers version of SHAR if that helps.
0 likes
2 replies
How to set up diffrent locations for wasps
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
DIFFICULTY EASY Welcome to another tutorial doing such and so! this time im going to show you how to change wasps locations. 1st Download Lucas p3d launcher 2nd Find the wasp file in ART/MISSIONS/Level0? (Choose whatever level you want to edit instead of ?) 3 Open up the file with p3d editor. 4 Pick
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' P3D Editor Version 3.1.3
Loren replied to sam_davey16's topic 8 years ago
How do I download it it just comes up with a mega sign then nothing happens thanks
0 likes
1 replies
P3D Editor Problem (LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D)
RaiNbOX_ made this topic 8 years ago
Hello There! I have a problem with Lucas's P3D Editor The error says : Failed to load file. The type initializer for 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D' threw an exception. I have tried downloading and installing these programs : - dotnetfx35 - dotNetFx35setup - dotNetFx40_Client_setup - Framework35
0 likes
0 replies
Interesting Questions!
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello i have few Requests to be answered.. Is it Possible example Ned Flanders to have an NPC chat like others? Would like to know :) Is it possible to Make Wage Races Give you more money? Is it Possible to Homer When jumps change its jumping sound? Is it Possible to make other characters work in di
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How to translate the game text ?
Fluffy replied to Frenzo95's topic 8 years ago
Hi! Im new in this forum and i need to know what is the program with that i can translate the game text.  I want to do an Italian Translation of my childhood favourite game :D. 
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Sound Replacement?
Loren replied to Combine's topic 8 years ago
How would I go about replacing existing sounds in the game? I've converted the sounds I want to RSD but I can't figure out how to actually get it in the game. RCF Explorer doesn't seem to have an import or replace option. I presume I need to make an lmlm file for the mod manager to use but I don't k
0 likes
1 replies
Problem with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.10.1
Fluffy replied to TehDrummaBoi's topic 8 years ago
ok so I've definitely got my Game EXE path set to my Simpsons.exe file i use to run the game normally but every time i hit launch on the Lucas's Mod Launch i get the classic loading sign next to my curser and in Windows Task Manager under Processes the Simpsons.exe file and drwtsn32 file appear but
0 likes
5K views
5 replies