Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Add sounds to new cars in SHAR
Fluffy replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
do someone know how to do this? with RCF Explorer or other program? Example : i have a new vehicle (Ferrari) and i want to add the sounds of 70's Homer Car or Bart's Ferrini, how to? MERGE: Help please D: I Edited the Car_tune.spt , but how to put my mod ? I Dont renember.
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
game crash status
Fluffy replied to KadeEclipse's topic 8 years ago
i reset my game by deleting and re downloading and it crashes after the autosaving how can i fix this  ???
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Dialog questions
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
(AUGH, I ask too many questions) I was looking inside SHAR's files (and the dialog.spt file that is found in one of the RCF files) and the Donut Mod's LMLM file with a HEX editor, and I still don't understand how the dialog system works (but I do understand the animations during the conversations).
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Modding Street Race 3
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I Was modding sr3 , and i got crash , dont know why , can someone help, Please? here is the file : l1sr3 other thing , i want to add destroy the same vehicle i was following after that , how to do it?
0 likes
1K views
11 replies
Error when loading.
Loren replied to caneinmex's topic 8 years ago
When I try to load the mod launcher I  get this, http://gyazo.com/47eff0dc95dac8277e8086f92492aa18 I put the new seaside update under "mods" and Im not sure what to do to fix this. I dont see the hack anywhere.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Mod L3M3 Problem
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
There's a Problem in the Observatory , I passed the Mission over 3 times and Crashes when walking a Bit in the Observatory , it happens even in the Original Game without Modding How to solve this? Or can you put Frink outside of Observatory?
0 likes
2 replies
Did anyone started importing mesh for player models?
Heehojackfrost replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I've been trying to import a hat for Lisa model but i haven't gotten there yet. Well i did get the hat to load but the mesh isn't connected to the bone. So... I was wounding has anyone added a mesh to model yet? If do so please leave a comment. 
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Custom Music stuff? (Renamed because the initial problem has been resolved)
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
SO UHHHH.... I added the text in quotes in my Meta.ini file, enabled both my mission mod and the "No Introduction Movies" mod, attempted to launch the game, and it appears that the launcher actually doesn't restrict the game from launching when "No Introduction Movies" is enabled. It's also worth me
0 likes
3K views
11 replies
Annoying P3D Error
IhateMyLife replied to their own topic 8 years ago
So i wanted to get back to Hit n' Run modding so i wanted to edit Homer's skin with Lucas's P3D Editor but i came across this error 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.p3d' ... Any idea ? ;(
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Canis Bodhi bricking SHAR after saving
Fluffy replied to DoucheryStrum's topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, This is just a heads-up to say that if you have the Canis Bodhi mod installed and enabled, with a new save game for it and everything, DO NOT SAVE AND QUIT AT THE START OF LEVEL 7! If you do this, your copy of SHAR will essentially be bricked and you will NOT be able to progress, unless yo
0 likes
1K views
4 replies