Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
This looks promising. I've played through the game so many times I could probably do it blindfolded, and to be honest it's a bit boring to go through. Maybe this will refuel my interest in SHAR.
did you decide about Level 5 Main Character?
would you put a New Car to Level 5 if you make Lisa as a main character?
i suggest you one from Treehouse of Horror XIX
(well, since you prefer to add your own ideas to the mod, i wont reveal the Car u.u)
The poll will be active until I decide to actually start doing Level 5. But for now, I'm polishing up the other challenges. This means that the poll won't be taken down any time soon.
This post has been removed.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Aw crap, I forgot to change a bunch of things from the SCMMusic mod. Eh, it shouldn't matter. I was going to re-add the original "police chase" theme and change the "suspense" (exiting vehicle) and "failure" (failing challenge) themes into something different...
I'm downloading this now and I have to ask why in god's name this mod is close to 600MB.

EDIT:
I know why now and I strongly suggest you distribute the music mod separately for people who don't want it (or have some sort of data cap where it'd be an issue).

Anyways, I'll go try this out now.
How do I use/add MY Custom Music in the mod folder SCMMusic? Can it be a MP3 File? because I don't think that.
@Loren, ah, well you see, SCMMusic is far from complete. I don't want people ending up having problems when they use it beyond Level 1. Besides, if anybody attempts to play the mod further than intended, the unexpected freeze is their punishment.

@Victorio, there's a lot to explain... I could maybe show you a thread involving me having the same problem... if I can find it, that is.
@SomeBot If you only want people to use it with your mod for the time being, then add RequiredMod=WhateverYourModsInternalNameIs to the Music Mod's Meta.ini. If they choose to remove it, that's their problem.
For whatever reason, requiring "Some Challenge Mod?!" in the music mod's Meta.ini caused the Mod Launcher when attempting to play SCM (Some Challenge Mod) crash since "Some Challenge Mod?!" already requires SCMMusic in its Meta.ini file.