Forum Mod Bakery Docs

L1M3 crashes my game

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
@Lucas I'm using windows 8 and theres really not much information with the crash
@thundergivesmeglee, if it crashes after giving you the option to save, isn't there text in the log on the program window (visible both before attempting to save, while the save window is still open, and after attempting to save while the crash window is still open)? And even if there isn't any information about the crash displayed, I might be able to tell something from the type of crash message and what the program window looked like at the point it crashed.

I don't really think the original issue is caused by a difference in your game given the number of people who have had the issue; however, I am concerned that my program is crashing for you.

Yours sincerely,
Lucas Cardellini
my game is crashing on donut mod m3l1 aswell what do i do to fix ?
Well if we knew it wouldn't be a problem.
I was having the same problem but I ran the mod launcher in windows xp service pack 3 and then it worked
While I did find a workaround to play L3 (loading a L3M1 save, if you didn't see) this fixed the mission and my save. Thank you gutrippah! If the DM forums had a like or +1 equivalent, you would get one :3
Workarounds aren't our favorite, but none of us can figure the issue out after putting a combined total of more than 20 hours looking into it.

It's definitely some issue with the mod but we're not sure what exactly.

We'll keep you posted if we figure it out and will of course patch it.
Well thank you for at least taking this issue into massive consideration just for us to enjoy the new update. :)