Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Glitch Services

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello, my name is DeepFriedBurger. I'm the guy who usually asks questions on the forums that really should not be posed to other Donut Team users because they are impossible to answer... literally.

I have come here to offer my services.

As you probably don't know, I love to glitch games, and Hit & Run is no exception. I have glitched it countless times and probably discovered all of the bugs that there are. If you want to know how to perform a glitch the game, or have a question as to if/how you can do something that you are not supposed to in the game, just leave the details in a post down below and I'll give you help/answers.

NOTES
- I may not always be able to reply on the same day, or even for a few days until I have figured it out (I don't play Hit & Run 24/7, after all).

- Glitches may not work since I can only test on the Xbox version. From what I understand, though,all glitches work on all platforms with a few being exclusive to the PC edition.

I am looking forwards to helping you.

bout how many glitches do you know?

since it's 2018 and you know a lot of glitches how come you don't post it on YouTube and and show everybody?

it would be nice
I am planning on doing just that, but I can't until I get a more powerful PC, the game, a screen recording program, and a Youtube account.

To answer how many glitches I know, well... I don't know.. too many to count.
Nothing is impossible every pc is capable of doing something at least! it can't be that hard everyone at least starts off somewhere!

If you don't mind would you provide me the specs of your laptop/ Desktop?
I don't know the exact "specs" to tell you, but here's a little info as to why this laptop is bad and why I'd need a more powerful PC:

1. The internet on it runs way too slowly and crashed often.
2. No graphics card. Instead it contains some Intel graphics which you cannot replace.
3. Struggles to handle programs. Screen recording would be too much for it.
4. Often glitches in various ways for no apparent reason.
5. No built-in disc drive. Yes, I could purchase one, but whenever you attach hardware to this thing it either does not boot up (bug) or crashes when attempting to use the attached hardware.

I hope you understand my point now.
ok sounds pretty old but still I still believe there is hope!

I was in your situation too and I have been there too

until I recently upgraded....

and if you your a 2012 and up the integrated graphics are not as bad as you think...(Coming from a Intel HD 4000)

its 2018 do you really need a disk drive?

The crash issue is very easy to fix
have you been downloading drivers? to keep them up to date?
have you ever cleaned your laptop and not using it on a bed or soft surface? to block the intakes in the bottom? its important to keep you laptop clean and cool in order to function properly
have you ever do windows update to it (those are important too!)

I would be gladly to help you with all these things to at least get your computer running to the best of it's abilities
Yes, I do do all of the stuff you listed (Although I do stay on Windows 7). The thing is running to the best of it's abilities.

"its 2018 do ou really need a disc drive?

You need a disc drive to play Hit & Run.
The internet on it runs way too slowly and crashed often.
DeepFriedBurger
How fast is your Internet connection? For a reference, on my old laptop (and, basically, old internet-provider) it's speed was 'round 30 mbps (both dowload and upload), now it's 60 mbps (both again)
If you don't know, you can check your speed here
It's not because of the internet connection speed, which is fine. It is because the laptop is second-hand and was treated badly by the previous owners. If you want proof of it's bad state, then here:

- Needs to be constantly on charge or else the battery drains incredibly quickly.
- Must be rested on a book to prevent it from overheating.
- The only way to power it off is to hold the power button. All of the options such as "SHUT DOWN" in the Windows menu where said options can be found are function-less, as they do nothing when clicked.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Kinda reminds me of my old laptop, lol, same situation with battery and powering it off (Tho, didn't bothered with overheating)
Unfortunately, can't help here, only can advice you to either buy a new one, or try to repair it somehow
Btw, good luck on finding a solution!