Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Glitch Services

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Thanks, CMB! (Yes, I am now alternating between names).
No laptop should be shutting down randomly you should really consider getting a clean on those vents really go get a vacuum and some or a air mattress pump and blow away the intake with a toothbrush to try to get the dust out

also I do not believe you have updated your driver from what your company is made from also really look into the BIOS update to see if it needs one really...

@Gordon CMB

Lol yea My old one but I took very good care of mine it just had a abomination battery life 😂
A. It does not randomly shut down. I never said anything about that.
B. There is nothing wrong with the vents or BIOS.
C. "also I do not belive you have updated your driver from what your company is made from
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "...from what your company is made from"?
Excuse me, I have bad grammar issues (I really didn't pay attention when it came to language arts 😂)

What I mean is Driver updates from manufactures website for example if your a dell laptop visit here!

www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04?app=drivers

HP
support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Acer
www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

asus
www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

lenovo
support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht003029

So on and so forth...

Driver updates are very important beacuse some of them control temperature, fans speed, tweaking the CPU for more performance and keep your computer at least in some shape or the best that they can tweak it
Of course they are. But I'm not really worried about this laptop since I plan to get a new one soon.
Anyway, the state of my current laptop is not what this thread was created for.

Someone's got to ask me something at some point, right? Right?

Sloth walks by and grunts "I don't know".
yes yes i guess you are right I was trying to help you out

well to help you out even more...

Do you know any speed glitches I can do? (without pressing the 2 button for instant speed no)
I'm happy that you were trying to help me. I should have made it clear from the start that I was not interested. I am sorry.

There are two glitches that come to mind here:

1. While stationary, press ACCELERATE+E-BRAKE together for a boost of speed.
2. Hard to explain, watch this:

(Credit goes to Colou).
LOL!

does this make his car lighter or something?
No, but it makes your vehicle go faster.
1. While stationary, press ACCELERATE+E-BRAKE together for a boost of speed.

That isn't a glitch, it's a feature. Every car's CON file has values that affect this function, and on faster cars they also get a unique visual effect upon doing this. It was also documented how to do this in the PR asset discs.