Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Glitch Services

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Thank you for documenting this glitch, Colou!

I personally "discovered" this feature many years ago on PS2 but I couldn't remember which game it was from or how to do it, but remembered the fire animation when you first accelerate.
This is a very nostalgic feature to me.
Sorry for thinking that, Colou.

I never noticed that feature.
Here's a weird glitch that I discovered as kid and no one else mentioned it before: It is possible to enter a destroyed car while it gets repaired. How to do it? Here are all the steps:

1. Destroy your vehicle near a wrench (easiest done with the 2 wrenches located near Simpsons house but other locations may work as well, as long as wrench is featured on ground level)
2. When the vehicle explodes, drive the destroyed car close to a wrench (but do NOT collect it) and make sure to align it, with the wrench being in front of car.
3. Now use the double jump attack (the ground attack) to push the destroyed car inside a wrench. Make sure that the destroyed car is mostly inside the wrench and it is correctly aligned.
4. Now enter the destroyed car carefully (if you can't get inside, get closer to the destroyed car WITHOUT collecting the wrench or you will have to redo the process) and hopefully the character will collect the wrench before he gets inside the vehicle (if you get the wrench while the iris transition, then the glitch may not work and you have to redo the process).
5. If the character collected the wrench before he got inside the destroyed car, he will teleport (as he considers the repaired car to be an obstacle) with the iris transition and be seen stuck inside and unable to move (that's because the game still thinks you are inside the destroyed vehicle, which doesn't exist anymore, as it got repaired into the actual vehicle)

If the above has happened, then congratulations! You have managed to do the "Ghost Car" glitch (I don't know what else to call the glitch). The only things you can do is looking left, right, up and behind and reset the car. Resetting the car puts you back into the street unable to move and the vehicles will pass through you. If you get out of the "Ghost Car", the game WILL crash. The same happens if you select mission select from same level (I don't remember what happens if you select another level) but basically once you did the glitch there is no way to continue the game as it will crash upon exiting the vehicle. I recommend doing this if you are bored or want to have some fun by glitching the game. Hope it helps!
Interesting I never noticed this, although it is kind-of obscure. Thank you for taking the time to improve my knowledge. I am considering writing a glitch FAQ for this game for GameFAQs. I may include this glitch (if I make the guide).