Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Cops: in Springfield (1.1.1)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
ive just now noticed ralph had an accident

Update!

I originally waited out on releasing this update because it wasn't urgent, and I felt kind of weird only doing one thing in an update. Anyway, it's been nearly a month since I fixed the bug, so it's about time I released it!

Changelog:
  • Fixed the 'Disable Copyrighted Music' setting, which was apparently broken throughout the entirety of development, and nobody noticed.
Enjoy!
i have spanish version, and when i start talking to homer or NPC it freezes, as if there were no dialogues, help
i have spanish version, and when i start talking to homer or NPC it freezes, as if there were no dialogues, help
AndyPenelesso
This is an issue with a lot of mods where they only support the English releases.
Proddy made a mod that allows you to run mods that only support the English releases on other versions, hopefully that will make it work. You can find that here.
Proddy made a mod that allows you to run mods that only support the English releases on other versions, hopefully that will make it work. You can find that here.

This is actually one of the mods I tested on, so I can confirm it works.

Thanks,
Josh
how do i find that beta sports A in my own?
Loving your work!! Have been planning to download and play with some of your mods!! However i am having trouble downloading some mods as it comes out as a RAR file not a LMLM file. Could anyone assist me? Thanks :-)
Follow this guide
How do I extract .ZIP, .RAR and .7z files?
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)