Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Cops: in Springfield (1.1.1)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I’ve been looking all over for the seventh medal in Level 1. I’ve checked all the bonus missions, but they don’t have medals, and I’ve gotten one from each normal level. Is it like an ultra secret medal, or does it just not exist? Good mod though! I’ve been enjoying it.
I’ve been looking all over for the seventh medal in Level 1. I’ve checked all the bonus missions, but they don’t have medals, and I’ve gotten one from each normal level. Is it like an ultra secret medal, or does it just not exist? Good mod though! I’ve been enjoying it.
TheGekkoGuy
It's in Level 2 Mission 1 ("One Fat Finale - Part II"). If you want the exact location I can say that too.
Spoiler
At the front of the C-SPANKER, by the flag.
Best thing of all is how you added a new location, an in interior location at that (The Police Station). Please could you make it decompilable so us learners can try figure out our own way to make interior locations
i hope the mod will be Decompilable
Finished playing this one tonite. Thanks Colou!

Got mixed feelings about it...overall - not bad. However some missions appear protracted and convoluted IMHO...Also cant get on top of the building (it's a bookstore I think) and get a wasp camera. Presumably steam vents should help but they dont push Chief Wiggum high enough.
This might not happen for other versions of the game, but when I try to talk to any NPC in-game, there's no dialogue and my game softlocks. Any way I can fix this? I'm on the spanish version of the game btw, and thanks in advance
Hey @superdudeman1209, you might find this thingy being useful: donutteam.com/forum/topic/3483

EDIT: If anyone's experiencing trouble using different game versions (French, German, Spanish, etc) - check out the link too!
this is one of the best mods ive played in any game ever, amazing work
Hello there !

Great mod and amazing work. Although I'm having an issue using the french version of the game with this mod, I get stuck as soon as I try to speak to homer in the very first mission of the game. Is there anyway to play this mod with french dialog or do I have to switch the game to english to get past this?

Thanks for your help
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
@youb92 There is a way to do so, check my message addressed to other user two posts above
The link leads to a special addon-like mod that allows you to play any mod with modified dialogues using any game version you can (i.e. German, French, Spanish, etc)