Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Alternate Way To Access Cut Level 7 Areas

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Also, xUnknown. That is one of the ways to get OoB there, yes. There are many others though, some of which originate from other glitches. Such as being able to start missions with zones unloaded using glitches relating to "skipping" a mission which has an FMV at the end (Bart 1, Apu, Bart 2) allowing you to enter this state.

And that method isn't Any% exclusive, it's viable just inconsistent. That same OoB can be done with the Globex as well.
The video that I linked showed the OWRC, though it can also be done in that way with the Hover Bike. And if you drive straight at it with the Zombie Car.
Also I was not saying that the reset doesn't work below that threshold. The reset is not a manual reset, it's available through the R3D05Trigger and R3D10Trigger which is present past the fence. Any car reset will simply put you on the nearest road note, which is right next to the school.
Gadie:

That glitch is PC exclusive.
Also, I can vouch that it is not PC exclusive as it is possible on ~30FPS. Making it also console viable, I have just tested this myself.
No, I was referring to the "skip any mission where there's a cutscene" glitch that you mentioned.
Ah, I thought that it was possible on Consoles?

I don't have my PS2 on me at the moment, but if you want to test it.

Warp to 6-7. restart the mission 5 times and then enter andriods. Press skip and spam the action button while walking to the door. If the cutscene plays and then you're softlocked outside of the building then it will work.
It doesn't work. I tried it while back. I would try it again, but my Xbox-to-TV cable has a faulty connection, causing everything to be displayed in an eye-bleeding red or yellow shade.