Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Alternate Way To Access Cut Level 7 Areas

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I attempted it with all sorts of vehicles. May I ask, where does the game actually reset you to when you reset the vehicle? A new suggestion of mine would be to ram into the wal and accelerate against it while resetting it.
it spawned me just past the school yard at the community centre sign
That's even weirder. I think they might have placed the respawn triggers differently in the PC version.
Yeah, but what good would it be anyways?
Y'all going a really complicated way about getting OoB here. There are quite a lot of ways to do it; the video below just shows one of the ways.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0DWwlU49k&feature=youtu.be

Car resetting resets you to the nearest road, so that won't do anything for you unless you are super far OoB, so a point where the game can't even load.
If you managed to get it done on console, that is because there are a lot of walls that you can clip through on console because of the low FPS.
Bridge Clip, and being able to clip through the wall at the power plant entrance are two examples of this.
No, you can do that in all versions, and in the Xbox version at least, it spawns you on the other side of the bridge.
I know about climbing over the all, its very hard on the any% speedrun route with the Jeep because you have to get a good angle with crash against an intersecting wall, and apparently it's not very consistant. Just wondered if there was anything that anyone missed out, leading to a better way to get outside.
There is. It does work, at least on Xbox. If anyone here has the PlayStation 2, GameCube, or Xbox version of the game, then can you test.
You can do it on PC with low framerates and/or slow loading times. Which is why it's mainly a console exclusive because a lot of PCs can actually run this game above 30 FPS.

As for that respawn you have at the other side of the bridge, there isn't one. There is a respawn at the side closest to the debris which is only accessible through the void-out triggers which are present past the fence that you are trying to access. Not by manually resetting your vehicle - that will only put you in-bounds. As that is the only place where there are registered road nodes.
Well, it at least works below 30fps.