Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Fully Connected Map Mod (1.0.7)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The quoted post is unavailable.

But i dont understand how i would manually reapply this change as you would say?
Sorry if i sound so stupid :(
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)

Hey! You are definitely not stupid, especially considering your career choice, oh boy
I don't really like how the quotes got cluttered, so I offer to continue this discussion in Discord(Or any other social media really), if you want that is 🤔
My tag is Gordon CMB#0458

Added :D (Im Jayy)
What should i do after downloaded the (Fully_Connected_Map_1.0.7.rar) file?
Extract the RAR file using 7-zip or WinRAR, and then place the .lmlm file inside your Mods folder.
I did it, but here is the problem:

Your problem is very clear. Update your mod launcher. donutteam.com/downloads/Launcher
Thanks
This is one awesome mod that even I wondered before already on what it would feel if the locations were tied together via intersects, and now here it is at long last. :D :)

I look forward to the mission pack, sunset/night/Halloween variants and more improvements, too! ^^
Hmm... I wonder, is it possible that the whole map can be carried over to other characters' levels, and to replace their missions with warp points too? I know that might be too much, but hey, imagine Evergreen Terrace and the city receiving a sunset version with an orange tint on their landscapes as well? And for Halloween, there would be props added to the city and coast locations like Evergreen Terrace did. You know, pumpkins, skeletons, spiders, webs, and others.