Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Fully Connected Map Mod (1.0.7)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Oh, and I also get the feeling of impression... If the Halloween variant will be included for this, does that mean... The closed off Area 939/Rich Side and Nuclear Power Plant interiors of Level 7 will finally be open, present and functional too!?!?!? =O =O =O
Joe McGinn, the lead designer on the original game said your mod is amazing
in a reply to his own comment.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PBIFunhha4&t=1s
"...the one where they combined all three maps into one drivable city ... amazing!..."
There should also be traffic groups, like what I've noticed in Donut Mod 4, so that the regions will have their own traffic vehicles from the standalone levels. (Mini School Bus from Level 1, Taxi from Level 2, Fish Van from Level 3, etc.)
I'm still waiting for the mission pack. Also I have an idea for you. You could create exactly the same map, but from the night levels
The quoted post is unavailable.

@Sparrow already made a night variant, you can check it out here.
I would love to see a halloween variant as Level 7 is my most favorite level
Hi folks, thanks for letting me join! sorry for a possible nooby question, but I have taken a look at the fully connected map, but seem to be missing piece with regard to the Simssons house. I have looked at vids online ad it seems like it should be here, but I have a small stub of road that leads no where. I have used the decompile tool to have a look at all the p3d files and cannot see it in there either, Can anyone advise which file I am missing/what I have done wrong? many thanks

Hello there, welcome! I must ask, have you checked the file L1Z1.p3d? That's where the Simpsons house Is (along with Flanders & others). The game doesn't have a complete map & each area is stored in a region. this topic is a helpful guide if you're looking for a certain building or area,
Good luck on your work!
heya, thanks so much for the info! when I decompiled the game files I didnt seem to get L1z1, all I got was what is below:

I got my files from the download link, is there something else I am missing?
You're not missing anything, some files aren't edited because they're not modified in this mod. You can find them in the original game files