Forum Mod Bakery Docs

More traffic cars?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is not a mod request, but more a mod resource request.

I have idea about turn some game vehicles into traffic ones. Something like that.
For example - Chase Sedan turned into traffic car. Give a solid doors, remove interior and police equipment, add a low-poly driver model, make it recolorable, etc.
Another example - Cellphone car. Jest remove antenna, make it recolorable and replace low poly driver with... ...less low poly.

This would be a good resource for modders, which could make traffic on levels more diverse.
Not sure if it's quite what you're looking for, but back when I was trying to learn Blender (and promptly forgot everything about it), I did some exercises where I edited some vehicles in hopes of using them as traffic cars for Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart. Kinda halted development on that for a variety of reasons (mainly a lack of a good direction and other various concerns), but I did manage to finish up two edits that might be of interest? I definitely would not mind releasing them if anybody wanted to do whatever with it or put towards a bigger more 'complete' traffic pack.

The first is an edit of cNonup that removes the babies from the backseat and also makes the car recolorable, making it much better suited for traffic. Potentially it could use some sprucing up (an edit with some more adult passengers at the side?).

The second was an attempt to make the unique pickup truck model present in Level 2's parking lot near the Springfield Stadium a driveable vehicle (screenshot taken in-game to demonstrate where this actually is). Sadly, in the state I left it in, the vehicles' tires were rather poopy and the glass transparency effect was incorrect:

Spoiler: 'tPickup'
I also got few cars if you might be interested in having them for your traffic, they're inspired by the next models:
- fish truck (van actually)
- nuclear truck
- ice cream van
- cell phone cars
- nonuplet van (Much like Kenny's one, except mine has different wheel set & driver)
Some of these vehicles are already on traffic, however the ones I made are recolourable (you'll have to set that up) and they look more like "civilian" versions.
You can get them here if you want to make some use of them.
I also got few cars if you might be interested in having them for your traffic, they're inspired by the next models:
- fish truck (van actually)
- nuclear truck
- ice cream van
- cell phone cars
- nonuplet van (Much like Kenny's one, except mine has different wheel set & driver)
Some of these vehicles are already on traffic, however the ones I made are recolourable (you'll have to set that up) and they look more like "civilian" versions.
You can get them here if you want to make some use of them.

That's actually nice! Would be nice to see a traffic versions of Vote Quimby Van and Black Ferrini too.
Someone should also grab the car(s?) from the parking lot in Level 2. A mod I made years ago had the car converted and working so it is something that's possible, especially nowadays with the significantly better tools we have.