Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I lost my all my mods

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
At one point, my Mega.nz account I lost my password and the security key, so my mods are nowhere on the internet. My mods include my Ford Aerostar 2.0 and a custom Audi TT. Does DT still have those cars on the server? If so, can you people please send me the links to those cars? much help appreciated.
Sorry to hear that happened!

I do thankfully have a backup of your Audi TT restoration mod. It's the 'Decompiled' version, but nothing has been edited in it! Unfortunately, I'm almost positive the Ford Aerostar 2.0 I never had downloaded on my main PC or my laptop.

@DannyTheHunter (user profile here) does have a fairly large archive of publicly released mods, however. It's possible this user still has this one downloaded? They also have a Discord account and YouTube channel. I would advise contacting them to see if they have it!
I'm 2 weeks late, but I think I have the Ford Aerostar. The problem is that I don't know if I have the version you mention. Contact me to see if we can get it back out of nothing itself.

ϺЯ ⅠͶƆØ⅁ͶⅠΤØ#5286
Sorry for bumping a year and a half old thread. I have been having a hard time coping with my grandmother's passing and my mom being slandered and libeled for probate theft because my a-hole aunts and uncles have been greedy and have had envy over my dad. So, we ended up getting the crap that nobody wanted. They didn't even transfer pictures on old film. Hopefully, they didn't throw them away. but you get the idea. my aunts and uncles basically took everything, and also, it took almost a year, to sell that house. when probate ends after 90 days. So, they're obviously the ones that stole. Everything was supposed to be evenly split across my dad and my aunts and uncles, but nothing was. Also, my neighbors have been throwing fits about property lines land infringement and fences. and the other neighbors next-door to her, which is, technically next to my dad's backyard, get really mouthy with me and have threatened to either call the police or throw me in jail, because they just want to be selfish and get their f**king way. Sorry if this is a long rant, but I have been dealing with this Sh*t since the pandemic. There is more to tell, but you have to see the rants for yourself on my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/@jcilley97 This is Not a sponsor or ad. you can just view it as personal choice. I am not getting paid by any affiliate to link to it. Which if I did would be against DT's TOS. This is just information so, take it with a grain of salt.