Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Moe's and Snake's cars beta wheels

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This post has been removed.
6 mos ago (Statistics)
This post has been removed.
6 mos ago (Statistics)
My bad. I had forgotten about that step.

You'd need Lucas' RCF Explorer. Download that and use it to open up the console prototype RCFs.

Again, there's a fairly strong possibility that the car tire textures were thrown out by this point, but I wouldn't completely rule it out (I believe the prototype you mentioned has the earlier 'kids' HUD icon for L6M1).

If that doesn't work, you might want to ask around on the Discord server if you have an account? Someone more artistically talented could either recreate it or might be able to look further into it.
Yeah I have just now did that, but I did not find anything, I will try in discord.
Please let me know if all goes well! Apologies for the poor wording in my previous post - I did not mean to imply you weren't artistically talented.

The prototype is still pretty interesting due to some late game art changes that I mentioned before. I'm not sure what else you're planning to do with the mod or if it's simply a prototype car texture restoration, but some of that stuff might be handy depending on the scope of your intentions.
I can try to recreate it since I am good at art, but I need to think about that.
Woah, how long I wasn't here...
Gonna say, that Snake's Lil' Bandit beta wheel textures are unique. I was trying to recreate texture with using Adobe Photoshop from high quality image, but wasn't satisfied with the result...
First try:
Second try: