Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@MultiFan

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

She's on top of the bridge between Cletus' house and the cemetery.

Glad you're liking the mod!
About to get down to playing this, from what i've seen so far on this post it seems pretty good, sounds very original and it's nice that it's all from another characters perspective. I'll leave some feedback when i've played through it.
max_power998
Well, I didn't find her there. She was at the bottom of the bridge. Maybe some glitch. My mod loader must be outdated.
Characters spawn at the Y position of the ground collision unless there isn't any so where she spawns is determined by whether or not the bridge zone (containing it's ground collision) is loaded.
A similar glitch has also been reported to happen in my L3M7 for the same reasons Loren mentioned above. We'll have to think of a way around that.

Looking forward to the next Level honestly. Kind of hoping it's Principal Skinner trying to catch Bart and expel him, but Frink has potential too.
I think I get it, but I used the Cheat Keys to navigate and I found her under water. I problably won't be able to reach her.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@max_power998
By the way, I can give you custom icon of Bonestorm truck, but it not high quality.
Well I'll be, this is quite great!

(Damn, I thought I had more to say.)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@EternalHD

Glad to hear it! I look forward to what you have to say!

@MultiFan @duckdotexe @Cornholio309

I'm guessing that MultiFan went back into the power plant for the previous stage causing the area not to be loaded when Lisa spawned. I was actually thinking of tweaking that mission earlier and I guess this seals the deal. She will spawn in a different location in the next update.

@RBD

That would be awesome, as long as it's not like a scribble it should be fine :p I will credit you.

@SomeBot

Glad to hear it anyway man, just the fact that people like the mod this much is surprising and wonderful at the same time.
I feel like its a sin not having tried this yet, but I just havent had the chance yet. I hope I can today, sounds nice so far