Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd

Can you add me on Skype to send me any more? I'm not sure if we should be constantly bumping this thread. I'm ballisticzoom on Skype.

Anyway, the gas station one looks great. I think the rich side one actually has the middle-class area code on it. You may have just taken it from the wrong side?
EDIT - I made a mistake. The sign says "Now LEAVING Area Code 939". Sorry about that!

I can't open the car one right now, but you said it was from another mod? Do you have the rights to it?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@max_power998
Yes, "Custom car" from my old mod(It's a p3d file i copied, so, extract photo somewhere). And sorry, I have not Skype, you can contact me only here " ok.ru/gordon.rbd "
About Rich side, Sign said "You are entering bla-bla-bla", then "939 * Area code", so, rich side's area code is 939, not 636.
Let me give my review on it,
I needed to get inspired for my mod so I downloaded your mod because I like the idea of marge on level 1. when I started it up I thought it was amazing seeing me play as marge in the Cannayro for level 1 and even though I haven't played a mission YET, seeing Homer as the person you have to speak to and his car on the other side of house, was amazing cause your normally Homer speaking to marge,
One question, why is police marge the only outfit?, do you use it in a mission?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Supercoolpem

Thanks for your review! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, Marge - Police is required for the completion of a mission. I will be adding two custom skins in soon to fill the remaining spots.
Well, only 3 days since this thread was created, mod was released and 42 replies? Damn. Seems like I've missed out. I'll give this mod a try when I get home from school, I look forward to playing it if it's really got this much positive reception from it.

@KennyGiles Oh, I sure hope you do mean me ;_;
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@DerpyDosh

Yes, it does seem to have gained popularity pretty fast, although I must admit almost 50% of those replies are me replying to others :p

I'd love for you to try it out! If you have any feedback, feel free to post it here!
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
(Alpha 1.3)Found an Error:
When I going to home at 0 Mission(L1M0) Game crashes, Last that I see, is a School bus and a Homer.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd

Thanks for pointing that out. Ill look into it. By the way, if you have any more HUD icons to share feel free to do it here. The site you set me is all in Russian and I don't understand it :p

EDIT: Fixed the crash, thanks for reporting!
@Gordon
Can I use some of those for my mod? I'll give credit if you want
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@The Butter Donut
Yes, only if you give credit.