Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[The Simpsons Hit and Run: Yellow Shift] Alpha 2.2

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@max_power998
Some Icons are at page 3, and I try someday make some more Icons(again)
And I know English, it isn't necessary.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd

Thanks Gordon, I really appreciate it. :-D
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@max_power998
Your welcome, and I think, that I found another crash, After completing L1M1, I went to home for next task, but game is crahsed(Went home via pause menu(Try to check every file now))
Oh no... I think this is becoming a new rival to my Some Challenge Mod mod...

Also, why would I have to delete my save when I can just simply start a new file after downloading the new update?
Well what's the point of keeping it if it doesn't work anymore?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@rbd
Lol! I keep accidentally deleting locators that I need! I'll fix that right away, and try to be more thorough next time xD

@SomeBot
I wouldn't worry about it mate, SCM is still much more popular :p I think what we need to worry about is Donut Mod. They're always keeping us little guys down! Kappa kappa
I had to delete my file because the game would crash on the license screen with it still there, but if yours doesn't do that than by all means keep it for the lulz

I am really Impressed with your mod! I like that you added Homer's parts for his level. It makes me feel like there are 2 missions happening in one. Really like this mod!
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@GAMES4KINGS

Thank you! I really appreciate it :) Yeah the goal of the mod was to make it feel like the player was replaying level 1 from a different perspective.
Do Not Worry, For Here Is A Special Ending CutScene, Just For You

((In all seriousness though, really good mod. Can't wait to see Level 2.))
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@the-parapper

Oh my god this is hilarious. I actually will include it in the mod because I want everyone to see it. If you don't mind of course.
Thanks for the love, level 2 will be started soon!