Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Cinematic camera - how to?
derpster. replied to Gibstack's topic 9 years ago
In the donut mod trailers, as well as The Odyssey of Springfield (and I think some challenge mod?) trailer, there is a lot of cinematic camera work. How do you go about doing that? Is it a mod or something else?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Developing?
Fluffy replied to caneinmex's topic 9 years ago
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I can do modeling and texturing and I would like to offer to help you guys. I can make models that can be used for many things.  For example to make different pickups in missions available. Also when you get collision stuff figured out I can do that as wel
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.5 Released (new Level 3 Bonus Car and a L1M3 fix)
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 9 years ago
We have yet another patch for Donut Mod. Some notable things include a new bonus car for Level 3 and a fix for one (and possibly all) of the issues with L1M3. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
How do you change traffic vehicles?
Loren replied to jcilley97's topic 9 years ago
I was wondering, how to change AI traffic vehicles. I know the limit is 5 vehicles. But how do you manually change the 5 traffic vehicles? I don't know what files you have to modify so I need help. And no, I haven't modified the traffic yet because I don't know where the traffic files are. Thanks. -
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How to convert (insert video format here) to RMV?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 9 years ago
In the Donut Mod LMLM file, there are custom RMV files. So... how do I convert video files to RMV format? I doubt RAD Video Tools has anything to do with this besides testing the video, right?
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.4 Mission Crash
Trainman84 replied to julianstainback's topic 9 years ago
Hello, Your mod is very nice. But every time I try to play a mission it ceases after all dialogue is complete. Is there any way to fix it
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Creating/Using P3D files in missions
julianstainback made this topic 9 years ago
Hi, I am creating a new mod that will totally reinvent the storyline of level 1. I am creating my missions using the .lua format. how do i use p3d files in missions? Do I have to create any p3d files? How do I create locators for missions?
0 likes
0 replies
Remove "CARD_QUOTE#_##" and the character icons when viewing a card?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 9 years ago
These parts of the "view card" screen are going to get annoying when trying to read something completely irrelevant to what the scrolling text is talking about, so is there any way to get rid of the character icons and the scrolling text when viewing a collector card? I edited out a bunch of things
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Destroy and Collect Mission Tutorial
julianstainback replied to their own topic 9 years ago
I want to create a mission that involves me destroying a car and collecting something from it. How does that work
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Undercover Employee M3 crash
Loren replied to julianstainback's topic 9 years ago
I have donut mod 3.1.4 the seaside update. Every time the dialogue is complete, the mission crashes. Is there a solution
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
SR3 crashing
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 9 years ago
http://pastebin.com/qageziHi (Sr3 file modded) http://pastebin.com/3tj8RWzD (Sr3 file loading) as much i've tried , it doens't work and crashes just after finishing the conversation with Ralph want to just know Scripting Problem, only if you Need i send the P3D File
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
to developers
KadeEclipse replied to their own topic 9 years ago
hi do you know of a ford anglia like the flying car from harry potter will if you do i was wondering if you could make one for the simpsons like what you did with the cannis bodis if you do make i really would like doors to work if you to make this then thanks if not then thanks for listening anyway
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
I noticed something Weird
Loren replied to FreshMalk's topic 9 years ago
The Curator's car has no driver? Alien car?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Lucas P3D Editor
Kyle replied to 256637l's topic 9 years ago
I need some help. When I change the texture of the vehicle( for example garbage truck) and try to save it, a message says that an unhandled conception has occured, If I click yes, It will ignore it.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams
Loren replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Just do it.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies