Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Your mod is too hard for my friend/me im horrible when it comes to challange.. Its awesome mod though lots of work is put in to this good job.
Maybe someday i'll rewiew your mod.
Even if the difficulty is on Easy? I swear, I play these challenges on Normal without using the E-brake to simulate the average player, and even then, I only fail 5% of the time.
HAVE YOU PEOPLE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS MOD?! 'CAUSE I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT DEVELOPMENT HAD JUST STARTED ONCE MORE!! (I'M STILL DISAPPOINTED THAT MY MOD HARDLY HAS ANY VIDEOS! AND YES, THE ALL CAPS WAS NECESSARY!!)
Do you mind if I make videos (which I guess I will now that you mention) should I use the music mod? I still have it.
It's a pleasure to do so. However, v2.2.0 is almost ready, and it changes one of the challenges significantly (I believe it's in Level 2), so it is best if you wait until that's out. It will probably be released either today or tomorrow... or Friday.

As for the music mod, please do. Trust me, nobody is going to like the unfitting music the vanilla game uses. (You shouldn't have any viewing restrictions when any of the soundtracks play.)
In all honesty SomeBot, I'll have to agree with Jake that I enjoy the vanilla soundtrack more than the music mod you threw together.

However, this doesn't mean that you have to stop development on your soundtrack altogether and it can still be distributed onto the website. To quote the original announcement we made earlier:

Please email jake@donutteam.com with samples of your music. It can be distributed privately through Dropbox or on your YouTube channel. We'll then verify you created it. Once done, we'll give you instructions on how to put in the game. On your mods distribution page, we'll then supply you with a badge saying that the mod is accepted and is okay by us.

So just e-mail Jake a link to your soundtrack and he'll determine if it's safe to use. If you can, please identify the sources you took the soundtrack from.

Thank you!
I also agree with jake on that the original soundtrack sounds much better. SHAR always had one of my favourite game sountracks and that is kind of hard to beat, the music you have created is cool vut playing with the vanilla sound doesn't seem less fitting like you have made it out to be.
I have never played it without the custom soundtrack, so I'll have to try it out when I get home. I'll cover it with the custom audio just to show all the features of the mod, I guess.
V2.2.0 FINALLY CAME OUT!11!11!!!1

Here's a fun fact, I was planning to create a second version of SCMMusic which includes only the vanilla music, but I'm going to save that for later.
Remember when I said I had SCMMusic still in my mods folder? yeah I forgot I don't anymore .-. oh well

Edit: First 5 episodes of SCM are recorded. Episode 1 is me going around collecting coins then showing off the first 4 cars you can unlock, then doing the tutorial mission as well. Episode 2 is L1M1 and L1M2, episode 3 is L1M3 and L1M4, episode 4 is L1M5, L1M6, and L1BM, episode 5 is the three street races. Now all I have to do is upload them... good luck with that, considering level 3 of DM has been in my recordings list for like 2 months <3