Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart (PUBLIC DEMO V 1.2 RELEASED!)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)

So how about a quick update?Just fixing some issues that slipped by and polishing up some other things.

General Changes:
- Removed the rewards in "Level 2" to avoid spoilers.
- Updated the end credits to credit TheKoopaKingdom, Max Walker, and YoursDiddilyTruly for their testing in the silent 1.0 release.

Phonebooth:
- Fixed a MAJOR crashing issue where the 70's Hot Rod's damaged png was still named "homer_v" instead of "homer_vD", which causes the game to crash trying to load it.
- Every car currently accessible in the phonebooth has proper stats now.
- Updated the Phonebooth icon for the 70's Hot Rod.
	- Don't worry, I plan on changing the "damaged" variation in the final release.

Car Shop:
- Fixed an issue where the 70's Hot Rod used the original homer_v shop preview model.

Cars:
- Updated the interior texture in the 70's Hot Rod to better match the rest of the car.

Missions:
- Added an icon in L1M0's "escape the mansion" stage to make it more clear where to go.
	- Apparently I already had this set it up, but I didn't load the icon like a dummy.
- Lowered traffic count in M1, M2, and M3 to avoid any potential crashing issues.
- Changed the mission names for L1M4-L1M7 to avoid spoilers.

The download link for 1.2 has been placed into the original post. Go ahead and grab it if you want!
Hey Kenny Giles Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart is Now in 2020 But Demo is Over
Can You Make a New Update in 2020 Please
Ruan, are you kidding me?
He just likes to troll
But this has to stop at one point