Forum Mod Bakery Docs

My Hit and Collect Mission is crashing, i'm sure all my functions are entered correctly

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Anytime! P3D Editor 3 also works for you now, correct? Having it working makes creating missions a lot easier.

As another small note, you can open up two instances of P3D Editor and have them open up two separate P3D files to easily copy and paste locators from one P3D to another. Very handy and I forgot to mention that earlier.
No it wont work just comes up with unrecognised game version my copy is an EU version im from UK and i did that anyway so don't worry 
That's still a pretty bizarre issue though, and it'd really save you a lot of trouble down the line when you want to create more complex missions.

When you get a chance, check to see if Simpsons.exe is being run as administrator. Also check the Launcher as well. If they are, disable it so P3D Editor can access the game's code. Your game .exe is also installed into the default location and is named Simpsons.exe, correct?
Yes it's in default location etc and yes Simpsons.exe i will check all 3 programs and see what privleges they running under 

EDIT: They're all running as default no administrator etc
Huh. Try running P3D Editor as an administrator and see what happens. 

Lucas claims that you can only get errors that the P3D Editor cannot access the game if the game is running as admin and the launcher isn't, or if the game is running as admin and the P3D Editor isn't.

This is what the message should look like if the game is running as admin and the launcher isn't.

This is what the message should look like if the game is running as admin and P3D Editor isn't.
Mine says this 

EDIT: Tried it in Administrator i still get the same message.

Should i run the game without using Lucas' Launcher?
Ah. My mistake. You had stated that earlier and for whatever reason I misread that.

Your version is currently unsupported by P3D Editor and there's nothing wrong with your setup or admin privileges. Lucas would have to update the program to support your version. Sorry about the previous misunderstanding! 
Oh :( Could you possibly contact Lucas about my problem i have the EU Sierra Best Seller version of the game.

To quote Lucas:

"I intend to add support for all the versions my launcher supports; I just haven't gotten around to it yet"

In the future, the version you have will be supported in a P3D Editor update. 
Okay thanks and i just added a destroy segment to the mission and the targeted vehicle doesnt seem to be taking any damage?