Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit & Run: (Several Challange mods)

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Please, can you just stop this
Unfortunately ! Ruan De Jager i don't have any experience to make a dialogue same it's taken too long to make a dialogue from all challenge missions so, i'm too lazy about it.
This is nothing but spam.
I've gone ahead and removed the link to your mod due to its current state.

Firstly, this mod has several locator related warnings upon loading any level. You may not have noticed these so I recommend enabling Debug Checks (on the "Developer" page of the mods list) when developing your mod.

Secondly, your mod appears to include a great many unmodified files from the original game for no good reason. This includes art\frontend\scrooby2, which is an entirely unused folder.

Lastly, this mod appears to me to contain several assets from other mod creators with no credit to any of them. One such example is the Mr. Game & Watch model in Level 5 that I believe was ported by Nightbane and demonstrated in this video.

This thread will now be locked. In the event you fix up and debloat this mod as well as properly get permission (if necessary) and add credits for third party assets (if necessary), you may create another thread for it.

If you do take the time to do that and create another thread, please also include more details about what your mod actually is and maybe even some screenshots.