Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Your favourite port of Simpsons H&R?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I still wish Lucas could consider fixing the text board randomisations bug outside Elementary School and Community Centre. It's a lot better to see them change messages upon revisiting their areas every time. Feels more realistic, too. But until that correction arrives one day, they're just stuck displaying as "TODAY IS DIORAMA-RAMA" and "TONIGHT: BRAD GOODMAN" right now. Oh well, but at least the rest of the game's PC version, and Lucas's included bug fixes for it in his Mod Launcher application, is cool.
The quoted post is unavailable.

Those are not within the scope of the Bug Fixes hack because they are not a technical mistake in the game's code, those are broken because of a mistake in the P3D files that can be (and have been, I believe) corrected by a mod.

Ah, I see. Well, perhaps there should be a mod for it then, I suppose. I did see the signboards were working properly again in Donut Mod 4, though. (Coincidence?)

I remember explaining that could be done in the past (I think there was another but I can't find it), it's not that hard.