Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Dynamic Tuning

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The quoted post is unavailable.

Yes, that's what I am planning on!
The next releases will include a decompilable version of the main framework, and every of the vanilla vehicles will be decompilable so people can learn how to use the frame work and make their own vehicles.
This mod has been updated & version 3.0 is now available!
Thank you for your support, here are the new features:
  • This mod is now decompilable
  • Family Sedan and Ferrini - Red have been updated to version 3.0
  • Longhorn has been added as a DLC
  • Homer's Mattress (Custom Vehicle Template) has been added as a DLC
  • This mod now supports custom vehicles
  • Documentation for this mod has now been created on GitHub
Please check the description for more details!
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)
@mazu can you add changes colors for the cars??

That's something I've been thinking about, however I decided against it, because it would require me to edit every texture for each color, which would increase the file size by much.
Recently however, the idea got back to me and I plan to give each car a set of 4-5 paintjobs, one of which will also have a decal or vinyl on it.
1 yr ago (Edited 1 year ago)
This is a really cool mod and I love playing around with it! If I have one thing to say though it's that I noticed adding a spoiler to the family sedan gives it super wonky driving, and with the ferrini, the skidding noise wouldn't work. Other than that, this mod is awesome and made me love the longhorn.
Hi there! I appreciate your feedback, I will look into the family sedan & see if I can make driving it seem a little better (if you could tell me your exact settings, that would help so much.)

I am currently working on a full remake of this (I already got new code working) to make the code way easier to work with & also address the sound issues (I've noticed them myself.)
Because of technical reasons, can't really promise anything much done about the sound (at least for custom cars), but I'll have to see!
I hope to release the new version soon after I finish my currently focused project!

(I hope im doing this right)
Basically it's with any spoiler on the family sedan. (Less so on the low spoiler, more so on the other ones.) And I messed with all the other settings to see if it would affect it, and nothing would change the handling from the spoiler. I decompiled the mod and modified the famil_vCON.lua file so the spoilers wouldn't do anything, because I don't fully know about modding.

36 if m > 6 then

I hope that helps, sorry I don't know much
1 yr ago (Statistics)