Forum Mod Bakery Docs

SHAR: Halloween Nightmares [TEASER #2 COMING SOON...]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
TEASER: youtu.be/YMp_nVLfR1c?si=1bF3r_M7eSzMkqgW
TEASER 2: Coming Soon...

SHAR: Halloween Nightmares is a mod that makes Level 7 more different, adding for the missions variety (new objectives, new challenges, and more!)

This mod is in development, if you find a bug remember report this here and in a next update this was fixed.
Ultimate Level 7 Restoration Mod (Used for make SHARHN, credits for the creator)

For play this, you should be installed The Simpsons Hit and Run and Lucas Simpsons Launcher Mod, puts the .lmlm files in the file "Mods", open Lucas Simpsons, select the mod and play this.

NOTE: For make a translation for France and Germany I used Google Translate, if you find an inconsistency in the translation send me here in the comments!
Sorry for this, only I speak English and Spanish :(((

SHAR:HN Trailer Videos:
youtu.be/itTCoM63OpM
youtu.be/v1Qb0wA-A2c

PLAYLIST (SHAR: Halloween Nightmares Missions):
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6fAsiqIY0a9QUzT5KL8jZZgIOuQQSeeH

DOWNLOAD THE MOD HERE
A SAVE, OPTIONAL IF YOU WANT PLAY FROM 0% THIS MODIFIED LEVEL 7

MOD DURATION (missions only):
29:24 (Beta v1.0.1)
38:00 (v1.1.2 update)

Level 7 Changes:
v1.0.1:
Spoiler
  • CHANGES (v1.0.1):
  • - All misions was changed.
  • - Rich Side and Power Plant was UNLOCKED. (Credits to Yoshogon32)
  • - Alien "Auto"topsy II unused objective was RE-ENABLED, now you can get a idea how this mission was planned during the development...
  • - Alien "Auto"topsy III is COMPLETELY NEW. Now this mission have more variety and is 3 times longer than before.
  • - "Kang and Kodos Strike Back" plays during "Alien "Auto"topsy III" insteand of "The Fat and the Furious".
  • - Some missions was reduced the time limit, OR another added time, for make the mod a bit harder.
  • - Unused dialogues are now reused for the missions: "There's Something About Monty (using a unused dialogue from Homer in Level 1, Mission 7) and Alien "Auto"topsy I (using a unused dialogue from this mission)"!
  • - Grampa World War's vehicle have modifications for the mision Alien "Auto"topsy III.
  • - Alien Car Rich Side road is similar to Kenny Giles mod, but the path isn't to the Stonecutters' Tunnel.
  • - Follow distance now is a little shorter than before, now avoid from a car is longer.
  • - Alien Car can't stop you after you losing the car in Alien "Auto"topsy I...

• SOME EXTRA CHANGES:
  • - Some missions was changed the player position when you select a mission:
  • - Rigor Motors: You appears outside from The Simpsons House.
  • - Alien "Auto"topsy I: You appears in Mr Burns' Mansion Door.
  • - Alien "Auto"topsy III: You appears in Retirement Castle.
  • - Black Sedan and Black Van is coming back to make this more harder.
  • - Zombie Car was buffed.

• FINAL NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPER:
  • Springfield is in your hands...

Patch v1.0.2:
Spoiler
  • v1.0.2 Patch List:
  • - SetDynaLoadData fixed (the map for some reason never loaded when you appears in some place after you selected a mission)
  • - Little bugs was fixed.

• New addons:
  • - "Kang and Kodos Strikes Back" plays in "Alien "Auto"topsy II" insteand of Pretty Theft Homer.
  • - The Fat and the Furious plays in 'Alien "Auto"topsy III' again.
  • - Blocked door in Power Plant, except Rigor Motors, There's Something About Monty, Alien "Auto"topsy I and Alien "Auto"topsy II.

• Extras:
  • - Missions: 3, 4 and 6 was reworked.
  • - Removed some texts for missions.
  • - Removed some objectives.
  • - Re-enabled a unused time limit that I added for the mission: Alien "Auto"topsy III.

v1.1.2 update:
Spoiler
  • Changes:
  • - Mr. Burns mansion now is open.
  • - 70’s Sports Car was added a patent, deleted for the final version.
  • - A house near Mr. Burns mansion is open now.
  • - New locations objectives to go before start one mission.
  • - 2 wasp cameras was changed his location, one was restored and one was deleted:
  • - The wasp camera, previous spawns in the bridge, now spawns near the Gas Station in 636 Area Code.
  • - The wasp camera, previous spawns in the Power Plant Parking Lot, now spawns inside of the Power Plant.
  • - A wasp camera where originally spawns outside of Stonecutters’ Tunnel was restored, but making modifications his position because spawns very high for some reason.
  • - A wasp camera, where originally spawns in The Simpsons House, was removed.
  • - Some textures (especially Power Plant interior) was changed.
  • - Some unused missions objectives was restored:
  • - For Pocket Protector, Alien “Auto”topsy I Alien “Auto”topsy II and Alien “Auto”topsy III uses UNUSED mission objective.
  • - There’s Something About Monty uses “FIND MR. BURNS” mission objective in the last objective.
  • - Smithers now is located in Mr. Burns mansion.
  • - Gil and Snake was moved to Rich Side.

• Missions:
  • - Long Black Probes: Added more time when the Alien Car is chasing us.
  • - Pocket Protector: Starts with 10 additional seconds, and reduced 10 seconds after losing the black sedan…
  • - There’s Something About Monty: Now starts in The Simpsons House, talk to Lisa inside, changed his soundtrack to “This Little Piggy” and heard until the end of the mission.
  • - The Alien Car spawns in the Gas Station near the cemetery, added a extra objective for find Mr. Burns.
  • - Alien “Auto”topsy I: Races the Alien Car, reaches the Power Plant, after collecting the nuclear waste look out with the Black Sedan and Black Van!
    BONUS: You are located in Mr. Burns mansion, this was inspired on Kenny Giles Level 7 - Rich Side Restoration mod.
  • - Alien “Auto”topsy II: Starts in the Gas Station on Rich Side, drives inside the power plant and collects the nuclear waste, look out with the Alien Car and Black Van, look out with the Black Sedan too btw.
  • - Alien “Auto”topsy III: The Black Van attacks the player after winning the race, “m7_drama” starts in this point, Black Sedan paths was modified, removed “m7_drama” section and removed time limit when you are following the Black Sedan, the car spawns now in the closed entrance of the Power Plant, time limit starts when you need to destroy the car, “Bart ‘n’ Frink” start after collects the nuclear waste.
  • - Flaming Tires: All the objects was moved to Rich Side and Power Plant, 1 near the Mr. Burns Mansion in a house, 1 in the Stonecutters’ Tunnel and 1 in Homer’s office.

• Extra:
  • - Removed some objectives and texts.
  • - Changed descriptions for ‘Alien “Auto”topsy I’ and ‘Alien “Auto”topsy II’ in all languages.
  • - Changed ‘Alien “Auto”topsy II’ image in scrap book.
  • - New mission objectives was added in all languages.
  • - Removed “l7block2.p3d” for ‘Long Black Probes’, and added for ‘Alien “Auto”topsy I’.
  • - New icons for the game!
  • - There's a secrets in this update...

Some screenshots:
Spoiler

Nice mate :)
This post has been removed.
9 mos ago (Statistics)
RELEASED!!!
Hi, iElcraZy_! It's me ImmortalFlamix there.

I was enjoying your mod, but the problem in mission 6, when the Chase sedan was chasing the player near Mr. Burns' mansion before we already lost him, and in the next stage I saw a game crash and goes wrong. And by the way, when you go to the nearby stonecutter or power plant's interior, I saw the error message about including the map of the area. And when you restart in mission 3, I notice that there is an error proper "SetDynaLoadData" Can you fix an error for the next update?
Ok, I need see the error, idk why this happened, but ty!
A patch is coming
This mod wont even launch for me sad face
7 mos ago (Edited 7 months ago)
The quoted post is unavailable.

The issue is in all Levels (1 to 6) too? Weird it happend
7 mos ago (Statistics)