Forum Mod Bakery Docs

GTA: H&R mod demo

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Looks good however it could do with some extra tweaks.

I really like the police chase, however maybe you should add some drama music to make it more dramatic.
Secondly, upon stealing the bucket of ice cream perhaps you could have Apu say some kind of line which'd be like
"Hey eeyyy, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" or maybe him calling the police.

If you know how to add such things like that.

The concept itself is pretty neat, and i'm gonna keep tabs on this. Keep up the good work.
hmm you may aswell add textures in to the mix great job so far! i like it.
EDIT: here is an thing that would make game more realistic:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qkxBu9ZbE0
just an idea
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@DouglasColvin I have managed to do quite a lot on the mod already and in my opinion its looking great. I would show you images but I am unable to at the moment. I will get it ready to send to you on Friday or Saturday. Chances are I will leave a drop box link or something on this thread but I can send it any way that you prefer. There are a few bugs with the audio side but everything else seems to be working at the moment. (and some of the custom vehicles look a bit pixely but u think I heard that it was something to do with the P3D editor)
That sounds perfectly fine to me, Im only able to use my computer weekends anyways
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
I've got the mod done to an extent where it doesn't crash anymore so I'm ready to send it. was going to send u the link on ur YouTube but apparently you cant do that anymore. what do you think is the best option without showing it on the forum? I don't want people downloading it until you re - release it as a full mod.
Thanks, I'll put everything together later today when Im at my computer
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Loren was actually able to save everything, so yay. This mod will not be decompilable, for future reference, because MACCA requested it not to be because of his amazing work and because I wasnt planning on it to begin with. I should be back to where I was by the weekend, if not ahead of where I was. I'll be trying to keep this updated.

Also, I'll be attaching a poll to the OP. Itll be about the mod title. MACCA gave an idea for a new mod title, so Im curious to see what the community would rather have
I can help you recover it from the currently available LMLM file if you have Skype or something where I can privately share it with you. Or I can just link a ZIP file of it here if you don't really care about that source code being public.
Dude if you could do that, that would be amazing. I think you can find me on Skype by searching Tyler Bonenfant. My picture is of a #35 light blue race car