Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 3: That's a Wrap!
Daniel replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE RATE THIS DAY DAY 3 Welcome to Day 3 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we're separating each release into a different part. The final part is something you've all been waiting for. Here is
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Simpsons Road Rage Development History
xUnknown replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys! Going every so slightly off subject here, I found this video on YouTube about the Development history of the Simpsons Road Rage, I found it really interesting to hear, thought you guys may like it too if you have not seen yet watched, I never knew all maps on Road Rage were originally made
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 3 PART 2: The Trick
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE DAY 3: Part 2 Welcome to Day 3 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we're separating each release into a different part. Part 2 is the brand new "No Jump Animations" mod. The No Jump Animation
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Nightbane's Cars
derpster. replied to Nightbane's topic 7 years ago
This is my first mod showcase, and these are all my cars. These are all my mod car showcases. My personal favorite is the Batmobile. Wario's Bike UFO Car (Updated) Batmobile Yoshi Bike Bathtub Landmaster Mario Kart Bullet Bill As simple as that. They're all decompilable, too!
0 likes
4K views
17 replies
How to add custom sounds?
EBIm83 replied to Zumbee4life's topic 7 years ago
Hi. I've been trying to add custom sounds for Krusty because I wanted to add him as a driver. I have the sound files I want him to use but I don't know what to do with them. I already set them all to 24000hz. I am not sure how to add sounds into mods. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in adva
0 likes
2K views
25 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 2: THIRTEEN NEW VEHICLES
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE RATE THIS DAY DAY 2 Welcome to Day 2 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we released 13 new vehicles for you to download and try out. Lamborgotti DT760 One of the fastest and most beautiful c
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
I made a remix of the song "Legitimate Businessmen's Social Club" from Hit & Run, tell me what you think!
JenkisU replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
You can download the song for free :)
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
A Stonecutters Tunnel mod for level 7
JenkisU replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Remember the music you could find outside of the map in level 7 (Homer's Halloween Level), i'm sure there was mean't to be a Stonecutters Tunnel placed there. Maybe there could be a mod that places the Tunnel from Level 1 inside level 7 but with different textures to make it spooky. Just an idea!
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 1: Sideshow Bob and the Headless Character Pack
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE RATE THIS DAY DAY 1 Welcome to Day 1 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Let's get this party started and get right into the content! The Headless Character Pack The Simpsons are in for deep troubl
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
GMC truck needs refurbishing
Sonzai replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Title says it all. I took this model (http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/gmc-army-truck-89535.html) scaled it down and split it up and replaced the otto_v with it. That's where the smoothness ended. Once I deleted all the attachments I didn't need i.e. the doors and windows, some random police doors popped u
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
change/add songs
EBIm83 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
how can we change or add songs from the game to a certain stage of a mission ? thanks.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
learn how to mod
EBIm83 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
hi, i m trying to make my own mod and i need someone to tell me how i can make a custom mission and use different characters etc... all i know is how to make custom skins and change the spawn locations
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
Apologies.
[Deleted User] replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 7 years ago
Alrighty, I feel that I seriously owe you guys an apology. Not only have I left all the followers of my mod in the dark about the beta testing, I also lashed out like a toddler at Loren because he did something I didn't like. I'm pretty disgusted at myself for this. I had been feeling pretty sh!t l
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Hack requests for launchers
Fluffy replied to smashbro596's topic 7 years ago
1. I'd like a "wanted level always zero" hack. 2. I'd like an "indestructible cars" hack. 3. I'd like a "super car stats" hack (all cars now have perfect handling, toughness and speed.)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - Starting 29 October 2016
smashbro596 replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
This year, we're doing our second annual Trick or Treat event! During this celebration our website has adopted more Halloween themed colours! WHEN? Day 1 starts 29 October 2016 and will last until 31 October 2016. WHAT TIME? We will release content during those days when we feel we're ready to push
0 likes
1K views
6 replies