Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Changing the clothing for level 1 in rewards.mfk
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I'm having a bit of the problem changing the clothing rewards for level 1. Here's what I have: BindReward( "marge", "art\chars\marge_m.p3d", "skin", "defaultskin", 1 ); BindReward( "m_prison", "art\chars\m_pris_m.p3d", "skin", "forsale", 1, 100, "interior" ); BindReward( "m_pink", "art\chars\m_pink_
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
A Misteryus Error
[Deleted User] replied to DeenbowG's topic 8 years ago
Hello People of this wonderfull page,i am a new member,i haved a error with the donut mod or the lucas launcher,when i start the mission of taking out the trash,the game crash and says simpsons stop working
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Donut team why did you start modding?
Loren replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 8 years ago
This is a big question why did you start modding? What made you do it? Myself i couldnt believe that someone would get this far... its amazing progress and i wanted to know why did you start modding.
0 likes
1K views
13 replies
I can't seem to hex edit different songs to different missions
Hello Donut Team Community, I am in quite a pickle. I can't seem to get the music from L1M6 to play in L1M2 and I have read the tutorial on a certain thread, although it doesn't have it's own thread though... DOWNLOAD I have the revisions, rsd file, and the customfiles.ini to cover all lose ends. If
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How can i decompile donut mod?
Loren replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
I wish to add donut mod cars to the normal game whitout the mod. Can i decomile donut mod lmlm file with some program? Please answer as soon as possible. Dan:-)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Lucas Tools directx problems
Dan replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello, i have all lucas' tools ,but when i use one of it(like p3d editor)appears an error message: DirectX 9 wasn't found.Download and install it and next retry. I have windows 10,but when i open the directx setup a window says that it is for windows 98,2000,xp. Please help me,cause i want to add un
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The Simpsons Hit and Run: Finale Spectacular Demo
Hey everyone! I posted a while back that I was working on a mod to completely revamp level 7, and now I have something to show for it! I am making this demo mode available for the entire community to play and enjoy. The features of this mod include: -A revamped Level 7 map (Thanks to Kenny Giles!) -
0 likes
3K views
23 replies
Squeaky-voiced teen
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Its a simple mod giving you a character its in beta missions still cant be done. I will still work on it. Link: http://www.filedropper.com/squeekyvoicedteenadventures Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/tsQzJ
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Changing the shop and phone booth music for an IL
Is it possible for the music that plays when in a shop or phone booth to be changed ONLY for one level? I know about this music in the game files that sounds like it was originally supposed to be the browsing music for level 7's shops and booths and I want to implement it. If it's not, I might just
0 likes
4 replies
There She Drove! Issues
Loren replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
Not really sure where bug reports go, so I hope this is the right place. Anyway, there are a few issues/bugs I ran into while playing this mission. On normal mode, at least. The C-Spanker crew member's trigger area seems to be a few steps in front of him, which lead to some confusion when I was tryi
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I've been busy as hell
Fluffy replied to John's topic 8 years ago
Sorry guys I've been really busy...is there still any voices or anything need doing?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Crate movement/adding
The Butter Apple made this topic 8 years ago
How do I add/move the buzz cola crates on missions?
1 likes
0 replies
Looking for another developer for In Homer We Trust V2
Hello Donut Team community, I have been looking for someone who can help me with my mod, but I am thinking of looking for a team member who can bring something new to the table for my mod. But instead make it, "our" mod. I want a team member, and I honestly only have one requirement, stress toleranc
0 likes
3 replies
Randomising Music
Loren replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
So I think some of you know that randomising sounds in H&R is totally possible. This is basically when a .spt file is set to play more than one sound for something in a random order (e.g. a .spt for a vehicle might have more than one horn sound for instance). But something popped into my head recent
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut mod conspiracy update release date?
Victorio replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hi, i am Dan and i only wish to know when the conspiracy update will be released. Thanks, Dan
0 likes
1K views
4 replies