Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to set up diffrent locations for wasps
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 9 years ago
DIFFICULTY EASY Welcome to another tutorial doing such and so! this time im going to show you how to change wasps locations. 1st Download Lucas p3d launcher 2nd Find the wasp file in ART/MISSIONS/Level0? (Choose whatever level you want to edit instead of ?) 3 Open up the file with p3d editor. 4 Pick
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Just development things (Donut Mod)
Fluffy made this topic 9 years ago
Well, looks like the beta Homer still lives on.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Rim Assets
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Ever wanted to be able to easily change your rims to something else? Well, look no further! This asset folder contains over 52 rims for you to choose from! And they are all from the game! Download from here! Example Picture:  Honestly, if you credit me or if you don't doesn't matter to me. It's your
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Uncompressed Level 5 P3D Files
Loren made this topic 9 years ago
The files in Level 5  (art/missions/level05) are compressed by default for an unknown reason. These cannot be opened in the current public version of Lucas' P3D Editor. With that said, here's a zip file of uncompressed versions of these files you can use. Download You don't have to credit me for the
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
I'm back & Explanation
SomeoneIKnow replied to Kyle's topic 9 years ago
Before I say anything else I would like to explain why I left. Basically, in June I have these massive exams. These exams dictate the rest of your life seeing as the Irish education system is absolute garbage. I need a lot of time to prepare for them. Because of this I couldnt allow for any distract
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Buzz Truck
The Beldam made this topic 2 hours ago
Buzz Cola has run Duff Beer out of business as Springfield's new main addictive liquid substance. Replaces the Duff Truck with a Buzz Cola delivery truck. Once again it is decompilable so feel free. Just give credit ;) It's nothing too special but I think it's neat and hope others do as well.https:/
0 likes
0 replies
How to turn P3D to OBJ with lucas Pure P3D editor
MG64 replied to TAWG's topic 3 days ago
There is a discussion thats like 6 years old and i cant seem to find the things to do that.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Mod tool fails to load Simpsons game
Josh / Proddy replied to STEVEPB's topic 4 days ago
Hi, just tried the mod and I get the error in the enclosed image. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thanks Steve
0 likes
4 replies
Need help in finding mod
Kopkolbasa356 made this topic 1 week ago
If someone has december 2022 build of the mod Homer's Collection please sent in the comments.
0 likes
0 replies
GTA 3 car pack
Niko_MSX_FM_LOVER made this topic 3 weeks ago
Hello. I think it would be cool if someone made a mod adding cars from gta 3 to simpsons hit & run. Ps.its my first post
0 likes
0 replies
How do I change fonts into another language properly?
HBTck made this topic 1 month ago
First of all, I know this community only on Simpsons game, so even though I'm gonna ask a question about different game Radical Entertainment developed, I feel so sorry I'm asking you guys something out of what the community was made for. I started making a Korean translation mod for Incredible Hulk
0 likes
0 replies
Mission: Make Missions
Fluffy replied to Gibstack's topic 1 month ago
I have officially started a new Mission - Make Missions! This thread used to turn into asking for help to make missions (which a nice person named Genny Kiles gave me a tutorial) into a new thread which will detail me making missions. Currently, I only have the tutorial mission done. I added three n
0 likes
4K views
10 replies
Create Custom Missions
HitNRunModFan2003 replied to their own topic 1 month ago
Hey, i need help creating custom missions, i read a tutorial but very complicated, could someone explain in an easy way on how to make your own missions
0 likes
2 replies
Can't Get My First Ever SHAR 100% Due To A Severe Glitch With L5 M1
bryanishired replied to 108CAM's topic 1 month ago
I've completed and everything in the game except for Incriminating Caffeine, the first mission of Level 5. The reason is because of a glitch that happens when the mission is loading. There's no briefing screen/title card and the cola truck is nowhere to be found. I'm told to drive to the truck and t
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Nintendo 3DS Port
HitNRunModFan2003 replied to their own topic 1 month ago
Hi, is it possible for someone to port the game to the 3ds, my dreams would come true if its possible, as i wanna play it handheld, yes i could get a steam deck or a ps vita or even a modded switch (my switch is oled so unmoddable) but i dont want to buy something just for 1 game and my 3ds is my ma
0 likes
2 replies