Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Crate movement/adding
1561 made this topic 8 years ago
How do I add/move the buzz cola crates on missions?
1 likes
0 replies
DOOM Open Beta, thoughts & opinions.
Kenny Giles replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
Okay so on Friday we got the privilege to play the new DOOM beta, i've only just played this today myself and would like to hear your opinions on the DOOM Beta. Firstly, the game is pretty fun and somewhat challenging, however the game just doesn't feel like y'know DOOM. It felt like a crossover of
1 likes
1K views
5 replies
Wheel Movement
1561 made this topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone. I am making a custom car (it's going very well) and I want to know if i can change the place of the wheels and seats. When I go to skeleton they don't move.
1 likes
0 replies
Help with using custom locators in lua scripts
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello, If anyone has time, I have some issues with my lack of expertise with using the P3D Editor in combination with mods. https://mega.nz/#F!u9VF1YiJ!eqzd99w4xFkZ1laG6nCGHQ (PROMISE TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT THE TITLE, I WANT THIS TO BE A SURPRISE TO SOME) Whenever I load mission 1 of level 1, it says t
1 likes
1K views
5 replies
Another SkinNER mod (pun intended)
John made this topic 8 years ago
As you can see, Skinner's skeleton is different. I used Apu's skeleton. What's interesting is if you use the character swap cheat in Level 5 and once you get Skinner, he'll look normal, but will walk/run like Apu does. This however is a change of Skinner's actual body skeletal rig position. What do
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Add your mods to this thread.
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Right now I'm taking inventory on the mods people have created. This will be explained in tomorrow's video. Please let us know the mods you guys have created for The Simpsons: Hit & Run. If you have any screenshots or footage of the mod, please link it in your post. We will be using this footage in
1 likes
2K views
12 replies
GTA Vehicles
Fluffy replied to SodaDog's topic 8 years ago
I really want to see more GTA vehicles ported from the games. I know Trevor's Canis Bodhi was only a start, but I want to see that white Infernus from Vice City ingame.
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Physx problem ( Accelerations )
Shiinyu replied to KoopaBoy's topic 8 years ago
Hi everyone ! First things first, I have to apologise for my post being more about a technical issue I'm encountering rather than modding. The thing is that your community seems to be one of the only ones left still concerned about this great game, and I must have looked everywhere else for a soluti
1 likes
10K views
17 replies
Black rectangle instead of game window (FIXED)
Borb made this topic 8 years ago
I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and after preparing the necessary files, attempted to start Hit & Run, only to be greeted by an unresponsive black rectangle in the middle of my screen. I did a quick check of the forums before posting this, and I'm quite sorry if there's a similar topic. EDIT: Tri
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Remap Menu Button
archieharrison replied to Koopa's topic 8 years ago
Would it be possible to remap the button that opens the menu (escape) to something else? I use a Xbox 360 controller to play SHAR, and it would be nice if I could pause the game by pressing start on the controller instead of having to press escape on the keyboard.
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Replayable Tutorial Mission L1M0
jcilley97 made this topic 8 years ago
I have made a mod that lets you play the tutorial mission (L1M0) "The Cola Caper" anytime you want. It replaces L1M1 S-M-R-T when it is enabled. The tutorial mission (L1M0) is still there. infact, it is the same mission. What I did was copy the mission files and match them to L1M1. Here's the link:
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Springfield Grand Prix
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Its a F1 race mod. Literally. Level 2, race 2 (Nelson). Because I'm incredibly dumb, this was a lot of work to get to work. This was made with the intention to work with my OWR Relocation mod, that way you have the OWR before the race, not 5 levels after. Download v1.0.4 (Latest) Relase notes Todo:
1 likes
3K views
9 replies
Chase Sedan Paradise
Shiinyu replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Introducing Chase Sedan Paradise Welcome to Chase Sedan Paradise a mod inspired by RBD's Some Changes & More Chase Sedans, which adds chase sedans in to almost every mission in the game, and even adds some custom missions in to the mix which revolve around chase sedans. Watch The Trailer The mod als
1 likes
3K views
8 replies
Some Changes & More Chase Sedans V 8.00 (New Version, Again)
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I Did this Mod For Week. This Mod returns Some Unused things, Like Gags. Also Adds some new things(In Small Amount) I Don't Know What else Write Thank you for playing my mod! V 7.00 http://www.mediafire.com/download/jlpjijldw5citkq/SC%26MCS.zip V 7.05 http://www.mediafire.com/download/r0h91iahhyiv03
1 likes
3K views
28 replies
Open Wheel Racer relocation
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm trying to get into modding a bit better for SHaR, so I'm messing around with some files. What I did was replace the OWR that you unlock in level 7 with Snake's Bandit (Was going to use the rocket car, but it has no dynaload file and I didn't want to use its .p3d just in case), and made
1 likes
2K views
2 replies