Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Trying to import Homer's model with the method used for the Road Rage characters mod...
Kenny Giles replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Yes, I'm aware of the incorrect lighting, but I don't get how that stuff works. The "official" reason I'm doing this is to have Homer say different "V_Hitcar" lines in different challenges. In Farther and Son, he acts all happy when you hit him even though that's a bad thing. I wanted to change that
1 likes
2K views
5 replies
Experimenting with cameras
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Doing some tests
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Why you should never set your mod launcher's compatibility mode to Windows XP SP3.
Loren replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
if you think you're any different to me, you're wrong because i have the same annoying M3 crash like anyone else. so i tried the common solution, changing the compatibility mode to something else (preferably windows XP SP3). well, it worked but let's just say the results i recieved were quite unexpe
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
What would you like to see in Simpsons hit and run 2 if it would be on the development?
Shiinyu replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 8 years ago
I wondering what would you like to see in simpsons hit and run 2 if it existed? Myself: I always wanted to see more diffrent maps.
1 likes
2K views
6 replies
Trick Or Treat 2015 1.0 Released
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Community, I've created a new mod for Halloween. This mod features spooky re-skins of the characters default skins, a new unlock-able ghost skin for each character (simply visit any levels Skin Shop), a new spooky re-skin of the player's default cars, and several settings to spookify Levels 1 to 6 a
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
p3d editor crash.
Loren replied to gliscmaqma's topic 8 years ago
Guys, can ya help me? the simpsons hit n run lucas p3d editor crashes, http://prntscr.com/8rxc18 :( pls help me fix this. Thanks
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Barbecue
Borb made this topic 8 years ago
I've been rewriting the story, as well as adding a fifth part. I'll post the first part when I finish it, but first, a quick recap on the story so far, Homer plans a barbecue, but he's run out of propane, so he goes to the store to get more, he runs into trouble on the way back and loses it. It's re
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Power Surge Pre-Mission Glitch
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 9 years ago
See for yourself.
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
Meet Johnny: The Lost Sedan!
Shiinyu replied to Sheen's topic 9 years ago
 Meet Johnny: The Lost Sedan! He's a poor little sedan who had a hard time following the Waypoints in the script file and got himself stuck outside the map. Johnny suffers from a poor condition called Badscriptimia (bad-script-ee-mia) where a person attempts to script Waypoints for the first time a
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Creating a Mission: How to Make an Item-Collecting Mission
Chris replied to MarioGaming64's topic 9 years ago
What are Item-Collecting missions? Item-collecting missions are missions where you must go around a certain area and collect items - such as the monkeys in Level 2 Mission 6, or the cola cans in Level 4 Mission 6. Before Starting... Before you create an item-collecting mission, you should probably r
1 likes
30K views
4 replies
Has anyone ever thought of the idea of a SH&R MP (multiplayer) mod?
Surreal Bot replied to Will's topic 9 years ago
Is anyone willing to try create one?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Official] [Mod] Donut Mod: The Seaside Update Released
SomeoneIKnow replied to Loren's topic 9 years ago
We're very excited to bring you the Seaside Update today. We'll be launching it at 3PM EST. Now, here's the launch trailer in case you missed it: We'll also be launching an updated Autumn theme that supports this release, though we're sorry to say the Winter theme is not yet updated for this release
1 likes
3K views
8 replies
Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, Has Passed Away
Derpygeta replied to Kenny Giles's topic 9 years ago
As you've likely heard, Satoru Iwata, the leader of Nintendo, has recently passed away on June 11th after battling a bile duct growth. We here at Donut Team have been hit by the news pretty hard along with many others, and our best wishes go out towards the company he's been with for over thirty ye
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
RSD Explorer 1.1 and RSD Converter 1.1 Released
Loren made this topic 9 years ago
Hi, I just dropped some slight updates to RCF Explorer and RSD Converter over on SHAR Mods. RSD Explorer can now playback OGG RSD Files, and it no longer shows the width of .bik files twice. RSD Converter can now play and convert from OGG files. Get them on the SHAR Mods tools page.
1 likes
2K views
0 replies