Forum Mod Bakery Docs
who is the best settings for best graphics, if is there any mod pls, let me know
Loren replied to DarkNinjaaa's topic 7 years ago
if is there any mod or somethink like, please let me know and how can i play online with others or multiplayer with friends? Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
What inspires you to make Simpsons Hit and Run mod.
Poliak replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 7 years ago
What inspires me to make mods is when I when I 1. Watch Simpsons or 2. Think of ways I can make Simpsons Hit and Run fun or more challenging.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
How To Mod Simpsons Hit and Run (1) How To Come Up With A Good Idea.
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
In this video I discuss on what inspires someone to make a good mod and how you can get inspired yourself. Here it is: My next video will be me showing people on how to set their mod up on Lucas Launcher. Feedback (negative or positive) will be appreciated.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Text box mod request
Fluffy replied to quakow's topic 7 years ago
Hello. It would be great if you could consider making mod which will add text boxes in game when characters are speaking. You know, for example when you get new mission from Cleatus in chapter 3, when Marge is speaking textbox appears and then when Cleatus is speaking another text box appears with d
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Custom Sunday Drive
Poliak made this topic 7 years ago
Hello, I've started to "mod" the game by changing the musics (for myself but if I make something interesting one day maybe I will share it), I've made my base (customfiles/meta...) and since I've found, thanks to DT, how it's easy to add custom music, I wanted to know if there is a way to have diffe
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Developer Diary - Community Website (30 December 2016)
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
At the end of 2015, we started to design this revolutionary idea for expanding our community. This would allow us to have instant messaging, mod uploads, reddit-style posts and many other cool features. Over the past year, we worked day and night on it to make sure our goal becomes a reality. But re
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to change player character in a level?
Mihai Ficiu replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey ya. I want to know how to change the player character in level? Can you give me some help please?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
questions and suggestions about future modding
jcilley97 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
donut team. i have a few questions and suggestions about future development. first off what's going to happen to the autumn theme when the conspiracy update gets released. is the autumn theme going to become unusable in donut mod and get removed? because I do really don't want it to get removed. ins
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Custom Fonts
quakow replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hello. I want to change fonts in this game. Can someone please write me a simple tutorial how to edit font in main menu? (This font with subtitles RESUME GAME, NEW GAME, OPTIONS etc.) Thanks in advance. :)
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
8 Player Races?
footbone replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Is it possible for someone to make a mod that allows 8 player races with characters from the game in any cars?
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Happy Holidays From Donut Team!
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, As a small treat for our community, we'd like to give you a small mod that adds four new holiday themed costumes. You can download it on our event page: Happy Holidays! - Donut Team
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Patience is a Virtue
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
The Problem People have been flooding both the Donut Team discord server, and the forums with constant questions and requests for access or release dates on new content being worked on. A Perspective From Another Developer (MYSELF) I can relate to both sides. I can understand that people when teased
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
all in one
Loren replied to EBIm83's topic 7 years ago
did anyone ever thought about adding the 3 maps in a single one ?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Donut Team - 2016: In Review
Fluffy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, The new year is upon us, and it's time we look back on this year's releases and discuss the future of Donut Team. Content Released This Year In 2016, we released the most content we've ever released. Make sure to check out all 24 new pieces of content if you haven't already! Donut Mod: Th
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Discord server
Fluffy replied to Bart_Simpson's topic 7 years ago
I've been banned on discord server, for sending funny video about bart simpson. Then after i checked out, i got banned for no reason. I didnt even got a warning.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies