Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Security Report – 24 February 2017
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
Donut Team was made aware of an issue on our CDN's end. This issue had the very small chance of leaking information sent to Donut Team (or other services) to another user. For the full technical breakdown, click here. While we have no reason to believe that any users were affected, we strongly sugge
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15.2 is now available
CQ WiFi replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15.2, you can get it by visiting this direct link or by using Donut Team's Simpsons: Hit & Run repository. Changelog Launcher/Hack Support: Fixed issues with some locales. Custom Files Added an "IsHackLoaded" function. Custom Te
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Launcher not showing Mod list
HomerJS replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Windows 10. Nothing being run in compatibility mode. Able to launch simpsons.exe from the Lucas launcher. Game runs fine, but no mods. the Mods folder and Hacks folder are in the same folder as the Lucas launcher, on my desktop. I just don't get a checklist of mods/hacks. The launcher is a blank scr
0 likes
3K views
19 replies
A Day in the Life Mod (discontinued)
Trainman84 replied to Gibstack's topic 7 years ago
Welcome to the "A Day in the Life" Mod! This mod will showcase, as the name may suggest, a day in the life of 7 different Springfielders. Explore new missions & new adventures as some of your favorite Springfield characters! This mod is currently in version 1.1.0 - get it here!:https://mega.nz/#!PQV
0 likes
4K views
43 replies
[The Simpsons: Hit & Run] not opening Fullscreen
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 7 years ago
https://postimg.org/image/3vt0xk9tr/ Hey guys! I'm getting stuck and frustrated with a problem launching the game. Looking at the screenshot within the link, it just opens in one part of the screen. If I open without the launcher, it is fine. If I open with the launcher with or without mods, I keep
0 likes
7K views
11 replies
Homer's Day Off *PLANNED MOD*
Wayback made this topic 7 years ago
as proudly presents as my first attempt making a public mod, with a help of the community and friends. yes that's right homer's day off
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team: February 2017 Status Update
mravrgejoe replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Not a lot of news, but we can't wait to share more next month with you. Sincerely, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Team: February 2017 Status Update
BaseCrunch replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
... - Loren
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
[Miscenellous] Problem with languages
Fluffy replied to felixus's topic 7 years ago
Hello my Problem is that when i want to start a mission in a mod like night at the kwik e mart and a lot more mods, then Homer does nothing he talks with nothing and the Mission won t start. I hope you have a idee to solve my Problem. I am from Germany
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
configure AI.
Omega made this topic 7 years ago
i am asking, what does SetAIParameters? and if it affects AI smartness and speed, how could i configure it? by that i mean by AI not consistently hitting walls or something like that. or i would want AI too not get slower in a race/pursuit when they are far away enough from you. how to do it? Thanks
0 likes
0 replies
Hidden Cars In The Bonus Game
Omega replied to DarkNinjaaa's topic 7 years ago
Anyone know if it is possible to have also the choose hidden cars and in the bonus game? Ferrini Black for example or if someone if it is easy for him create a mod for this, Thanks
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Add Simpsons Hit and Run to Steam big picture mode with mods?
DeadSonRisingxD replied to Stampy's topic 7 years ago
I am trying to add hit and run with Lucas's SHARM Launcher to steam big picture mode but it opens up the laucher app and I have to hit the launch button, which is kind of hard with a controller :). I was hoping I could launch the game directly from steam with the mods, like maybe set the shortcut to
0 likes
3K views
1 replies
Opening all Road Rage Maps
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
I love what been happening with the Road Rage map in SHAR! I am thinking what I could do to mod towards it, but I was wondering is it in theory possible to combine all maps together? I understand in the E3 beta build of Xbox Original of Road Rage all maps were made to be one big map, but due to the
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Settings go back to default on restart.
Omega made this topic 7 years ago
No, is not a crash issue. the thing is, that with any mod enabled everytime i configure the game , if i exit and then re-open the game for some reason everything is back to default. controllers, resolution, etc. when i don't have NO mods enabled that doesn't happen to me, why is that?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run Amino
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
Evening fellow SHAR fans, I just wanted to let you guys know I have been working on a Simpsons Hit and Run Amino for you all to join were you can talk about modding/speed-runs/or anything about SHAR, Make sure to give me feedback (bad or good). You must DM me on Discord if you want me to give a link
0 likes
1K views
0 replies